0 carb diet???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<--- forever skinny. I put on 3 pounds and suddenly I have a gut.

Well, Atkins is dead. So, his diet couldn't be that great. :D

All I do, is eat what I want, but make sure I go roller skating around the block at night. Yes. Make fun of me. But it's an awesome aerobic workout...

if you want muscle, eat buffalo instead of beef. Add some tuna and nuts to your diet will help as well. Gotta up that protein intake! I had some buffalo burgers, two 4oz-ers, and OMG was it delicious. Granted i was kinda high, it was definately tastier than any other red meat i've had. You get something like 40g of protein per 4 or 6 oz's too, plus its really low in fat and calories.

<bikes a few hundred miles a week, eats chicken and pasta, cereal, and tuna fish sandwiches like its my job. Drink here and there, 155-160lbs.

Its simple addition subtraction. If you have 2000 calories, no matter if its straight lard or lettus, and burn 2200 calories a day, your going to lose weight. The only reason to eat lower calorie food is to get filled up. If you have 2000 calories of just fast food, chance are your not going to be filled up. Eat that many calories with low calorie food (fruit and vegetables, fish, whole grain pasta, ect) your going to be stuffed.

If anyone wants a hardcore training regimen, check out what the cast of 300 did. Sounds insane.

Did you know that THC can actually inhibit muscle growth by lowering testosterone levels?
This is true. But i dont think it'll inhibit it too terribly much for the average Joe to really see the difference. Only because your average guy isnt trying to get huge. I haven't done too much reading on this topic though, so i may be totally wrong. Plus, im sure you gotta smoke quite a bit of weed too. ;)

These threads are getting old.

I might as well post some show off pics and get it over with.

Get on wannabebig.com. Do some research.

And mix it the fuck up. Do crazy harcore shit. Not always weighted, but intensity driven workouts are the best.

I started this one circuit two weeks ago. 10 weighted dips immediately followed by 10 plyo pushups(pushups on blocks so your chest drops to negative). 30 seconds rest, then 9 dips, 9 pushups, down to 0. Increasing weight if you can as you go. It gets hard, intense, and my chest and tri's have never been so pumped afterwards in my life. I wasn't really sore the first time after I did this either.

One can do a circuit everyweek, or every session, but at certain points, after a 9 week cycle, it can become pointless, and everyone here is stressing that.

Now do yourself a favor and troll wannabebig.com.

Back