92 civic hatch with integra LS swap / lambo doors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

troyer4k

1992 civic hatch with complete LS integra motor swap.. 140 K on car and approx 60 K on LS swap , just installed recently and is the cleanest swap i've seen in awhile , runs great and looks sweet. lambo doors from decah installed as well, only on the car 1 month and car is not driven , was going to be a show car but i have other ineterst in racing sprint cars and this is my race car cash i need. i have 7 pictures from the other day, 3 of which are on this link below. asking 4000 with swap , doors , clear front corners , and autometer monster tach , or 3000 with all but door kit. may take a best offer if the price is right and close. if any questions please contact me , email : troyer4k@hotmail.com aol instant messanger : boostjucdcivhtch

thx , keith

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.php?album_id=1115

just helping dood out, he didn't know how to post pics...

s40d7970fea619.jpg

s40d7967fd6dd0.jpg

s40d7960bdbbbd.jpg

bump for clean as hell swap....

i sure thought this would have sold by now. i guess this is a site for poeple who already own honda's and aren't really looking for one. if intereted email me , troyer4k@hotmail.com or on aol instant messanger BoostJucdCivHtch

thx,

keith

car is still for sale with or without lambo doors. price is dropped to $3500 or best offer. still needs brakes all around and if its not sold in the next 4 weeks i am doing all the brakes and inspection and then its back to $4000. give me a call 610-248-1989 or email at troyer4k@hotmail.com or aol instant mesage me at boostJucdcivhtch thx fellas

keith

will also trade for a 600 cc micro sprint roller no motor. any year any chassis brand. car is worth as much as a 2000-2002 roller used so any one that has connections and could work some sort of trade or 3 way deal that i get micro sprint , they get car and they pay owner of micro sprint , that would be great too , thx again fellas

keith

Where in PA are you from? how far from the MD line?

jeffie , i am in eastern pa, not sure how far from you, do a search my zip code is 18017.

speedracer, i just bought a 2002 dave wilson chassis. he builds them almost exactly same as a hyper but reinforced. sweet deal for me , just need a bunch of stuff to complete the roller but got one hell of a price man.

you guys can email me at Troyer4k@hotmail.com

i am taking 3000 dollars without the lambo doors , and it will still need brakes, i need it gone for race car part money. so first 3000 takes it with the swap and no doors, but i will sell door kit seperately or with car but uninstalled. or installed if you hurry. thx

keith

CAR IS SOLD !!!! LAMBORGHINI DOOR KIT STILL AVAILABLE !!! , they were only on the car in the garage , never driven with the kit on. first 800 or Best Offer takes them off my hands..... , just make a serious offer and see if i take it. chances are i will unless i have a better offer already,I plan on shipping them out by next wekend, I ned to buy a race suit ASAP , so i really need them gone, just make offers , takes them off my hands..... you wont be disappointed...thank you.. email me at 4kmotorsports@verizon.net or hit me up on aol instant messanger at KJmotorsports4K thx

keith

Back