92 prelude si f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wilfredoroig

hello my name is wilfredo i have a 92 honda prelude white 5 speed with 184*** on the body and around 160*** on the motor i had to replace the motor with an f22 non vtec out of the prelude s but it was well mantained runs great . the goods are it has and focuz cold air intake on it unknown aftermarket exaust stock headers it has a stage 3 , 3 puck clutch in it maybe 5,000 miles on it all the gaskets were changed about 3 months ago all but the head gasket and throttle body gasket but i will buy that for that to be fixed . it has the original si wheels jus spray painted gun metal . car has little damage to the passanger side that i am also workin on fixing or will supply the parts also when sold also i have tons of extra parts that i have gotten out of my old prelude s where i got the motor from that can also go if u would like it . the car has black leather interior which is in jus about prefect conditions .. i am looking to trade this car for a 92 - 95 civic 4 door or bubble with b series or at least v tec also must be stick, i would also take a ef hatch depending on the shape and must have swap th reason i am gettin rid of this car is because i have a kid and the prelude is jus getting to small but this car has never left me on the side of the road i love this car but it got to go . also i would take 3000with me fixing what needs to be fixed or supplyin the things to fix it or 2500 as is .. you can choose ..

P.S will send pics through email

Back