Alex Trebek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I was reading a magazine and it said that Ken Jennings is hosting a game show similar to Jeoperdy. Anyway, they mentioned what a smart ass Trebek is and that got me to thinking. Does he really know the answers or he reads the answers and acts like he knows.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 24 2005, 09:21 PM
i'm sure he doesn't know everything.  but he is in fact truely a very smart man
[post=516270]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

It would be awesome if they'd make him a contestant.

Trebek vs. Jennings!

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 26 2005, 03:19 PM
Ben Stein >>>>>>>>>>>>> Alex Trebek
[post=516658]Quoted post[/post]​

Well considering Ben Stein was a political advisor for Tricky Dick, President Nixon, I would have to say that Stein has the edge in any political debate.

Other then Stein position as political advisor, I'm unaware where his education and expertise stems from.

Some is to be said about Alex Trebek.

Anyone know their beginnings?

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 26 2005, 09:19 PM
Ben Stein >>>>>>>>>>>>> Alex Trebek
[post=516658]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHA, before I read this, I was thinking that it would be funnny to see Alex on "Win Ben Steins Money"

I don't care how smart Ben Stein is, that fuckin voice makes me want to shoot myself.

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 26 2005, 10:14 PM
I don't care how smart Ben Stein is, that fuckin voice makes me want to shoot myself.
[post=516763]Quoted post[/post]​

*bueller.... bueller...*

Any educational background on Trebek? Nothing points to intellectual superior. On the other hand; DAANG! Ben Stein is pretty darn edumacated.

Back