Andrew's engine swap (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

are there just too many bends or is it the fact that you have to connect all the different bends? Couldnt you make a sort of mock up then have a muffler shop bend piping so that there less connections.

He could, but it's ghetto mang. But with the manifold he has, he's got no choice.

I suppose though, if I were him.. to get me going and getting my feet wet with bewst.. I'd try it how it is, with the same turbo/manifold he has now. That way he can be havin fun while saving for a better setup.

My .02

I've got my eyes on a complete. Complete Greddy kit. (I think those come with 16g's right?) for about $500. I'm waiting on the guy to email me pics

I've got my eyes on a complete. Complete Greddy kit. (I think those come with 16g's right?) for about $500. I'm waiting on the guy to email me pics

My friend has one on his GSR (with the 16g) and made 230ish whp and 215ft/lbs on a very conservative street tune.

Which kit? There isn't one with a 16g.

However, there is one with a 15g, that's probably the one you're talking about. Post the pics and I'll take a look and make sure everything is there. I've got the 15g kit.

EDIT:
the GSR kit is an 18G.

:confused: I could have sworn he said it had a 16g, anyway after he put it on and had it tuned, he wants more, so that turbo and mani are coming off for a ram-horn style and bigger turbo.:D

Dude, I definitely hope you get it! It's the one I linked to you today, isn't it?

for $500 it sounds like it's missing some crap. Like a pipe or two, but you look like you've got the pipe fabrication under control.

Heres what his add said:

everything you need to turbo a d-series
even an oil pan call me or text me
EVERYTHING
e-manage also tuned for 8 psi
EVERYTHING
500OBO

After talking with him for a while he said it only has around 800 miles on the kit and it's "everything I need."

So I'm waiting for pics!

^ Sounds like a good deal if you can get your hands on it for that price and there isn't too much missing.

After talking with him for a while he said it only has around 800 miles on the kit

I'm not trying to piss on your parade, but has anyone else noticed how every turbo kit and/or supercharger kit always come with everything and always have low miles?

I'm not trying to piss on your parade, but has anyone else noticed how every turbo kit and/or supercharger kit always come with everything and always have low miles?

Duh! Just like every sports car was garaged, never seen rain and only driven on sunny Sunday afternoons. :D

No oil leaks, no dents, compressor is in perfect shape. Seals are brand new. Only 2 miles on it before I totaled the car. Everything comes with it. I'll even clean the air filter. $400 OBO.

Here's a picture I took just now with my cell phone.:
1232.jpg

EDIT: STOP PMING ME. I WILL NOT SELL IT TO YOU!@!

Last edited:
No oil leaks, no dents, compressor is in perfect shape. Seals are brand new. Only 2 miles on it before I totaled the car. Everything comes with it. I'll even clean the air filter. $400 OBO.

Here's a picture I took just now with my cell phone.:
1232.jpg
Dude, why does your cell phone have "Greddy" transposed on it? I've never seen a phone do that...:ph34r:

Back