Andrew's engine swap (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like that snazzy smiley face you made there Korax. I'm going to steal it!! bwahaha.
^^/

And as far as my car guys, I'm just occupying my time with other stuff in life right now. School, Work, other projects around the house(including the Jeep and my Dad's El Camino) and everything inbetween. Thats why i've been so slow on progress lately. PLUS I'm waiting to hear back from that guy with the greddy kit.

I'll get it done, but I'm not going to kill myself over this thing. ^^/

I love that smiley! \^^
man thats so cool.\^^/ << just ruined it

Heck, the way it looks, I'm gonna have my turbo on and runnin before Andrews :p Hope ya get the Si buddy, keep me updated.

Well, tbh:

N>D>B>F>H>K>R

The turbodiesel is really cool.

But, yeah, you're right.

I like that snazzy smiley face you made there Korax. I'm going to steal it!! bwahaha.
^^/

It's not mine anyway. I have lots of them thanks to the jps I used to play a game with online. You can't even imagine the faces they can make with there crazy spaghetti writing, I just use some simple ones ( ^.^)/. haha.

Nice on the Si. Sedan is the only way to go.

Dude, I went ahead and got the injectors.. 390cc, resistor box and plugs $60.00
And ure tank is done. Come pick it up!

You know that whats his name from Georgia is sending 440's to you, right? IF he ever sends that crap...

You know that whats his name from Georgia is sending 440's to you, right? IF he ever sends that crap...
I'm not gonna let that n00b screw me around and keep me from blowing up my car! Dangit, I want bewst and I want it NOW!
-----------------------------------

Meggie told me that you didn't give dude a price limit on the SI? So pretty much unless it goes for like $20k, you're getting it...:D:ph34r:

Also, are you coming to get that engine today and pick up ure tank or are you gonna hang around tally until Duke calls you?

Well, WHEN he buys it (not IF :)), I've got to be ready to shoot up to Atlanta and pick it up!
It should go for 18,xxx. more or less, I don't care. This car is mine!

So yeah, I'll be working this morning, school until 3, then working some more until I hear back from Duke. :thumbsup:
I'll see about coming down this weekend, but idk. Parents are going to be out of town, so..... I might be a little distracted.

New DD!

IMG_9789.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

Aww:
IMG_9793.jpg

Back