Any Racing Seats For Sale?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceburner

im lookin for some racing seats with everything to put it together in my civic...i have plenty of stuff to trade or maybe if its the right price ill buy...AnYOnE email me cu_druln@yahoo.com

Look for del Sol Seats. The 93-96's looked just like racing seats except it does not have a hole for the harnesses in the middle of the head rests. I get compliements on my seats all the time. No one belives that they are OEM. You can find them for pretty cheap.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@May 15 2003, 08:54 PM

only $119.99 a seat... that's hella fuckin' cheap.

that's true but it looks like the quality is pretty shitty. look at the black vinyl/plastic on the bolsters, they look like they will rip apart after about 2-3 months of use. i personally wouldn't buy them.
why do you want racing seats for your car anyway? do you road race or auto x ??? those are the only reasons i could think of that would make you want to get those type of seats. if you're gonna get it for daily street use why not just buy seats from one of the following, they get the job done and they look stock:

Del Sol
1992-1995 Civic(semi-buckets)
1994-2000 Integra(you can get them in leather also)
2002-2003 Civic Si

i want the racin seats for looks...im some go and some show...so the del sol seats look like racin seats? hmm..know where i can find them?? i'd like to have some from a 03 civic si

Back