Anyone Dealt With A Ef Civic B16a Front Clip?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89civ

I was just wondering about the front clip. If you got the front clip you wouldn't have to buy axles, mounts, shiftlinkage, you would get a cross-member that you can use a 4-1 header with out notching, or having to buy an aftermarket one . Also get the guage cluster, ac bracket, brakes, etc.

I just wanna know If I still would have to buy the normal swap items for the b16 swap in a ef.

* just tryin to gain some knowledge *

with a front clip...you get a whole half a car...so everything the front half of a car has...you get...well at least you should get...the crassmember won't work tho...we tried with my froned's crx and he bought a front clip for it...didn't work...everything else works except for the pedal box also lol

u still have to buy aftermarket motor mounts because the passanger side tranny mount is placed farther back than ur mount bracket and that is where the mount kit come in place. im not sure if that s the only reason u need one or not, but i know u do. <_<

Back