Arlovski vs Sylvia III

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wish they would go at it again...shamrock got the FUCK beat out of him last time, and i wanna see it again. I know why tito hates the guy. After seeing his "training methods" on ultimate fighter....the man is an asshat.

Tito also said something about telling a kid that wanted an autograph to get lost. I just wanna see ken go down again. Something tells me forest will make it happen.

fuck yeah forrest will. but after forrest gives him an asswhoopin he will go over to him and give him a hug and do all his ferry bullshit. :zipper_mouth:

lol, that was kinda crazy, but it ended up being a better fight with tito. i like an even match...the first round was more like a train wreck. The second and third were just a lot of fun to watch.

all i know is, i cant wait to see Royce Gracie SMOKE Matt Hughes ass on the 27th of May........

.....I predict Gracie by tapout in the first round.

oh shit, forgot about that fight.

Gracie: Im going to make him submit. make him go home.

Sorry Matt Hughes, your shit eating grin will no longer be grinning.

i dunno might be close...not doubting his skill, just his lack of recent fighting time.

i think they should just take off the gloves to make it fair to gracie...if memory serves he hasnt ever had a ufc fight that required gloves.

haha, yeah, that ....and gracie is used to being able to pull hair, and headbutt and things of that nature.... they were playin his old fights on Spike the other night, and he totally snapped this guys arm, he was tapping like crazy, and gracie just cranked till his elbow popped...

Quoted post[/post]]
forrest vs shamrock?? how the hell does this kid such great fights?!!!?!?
because Dana is on his nutts. All Dana White talks about is Forrest Griffin and/or Stephen Bonnar. The 2 had a bad ass fight but god, get over it already.

and if you guys think royce gracie is going to beat matt hughes, you guys need to quit smoking that hott shit. Royce hasn't had a fight in how many damn years and matt hughes isn't some jabroni off the street. Matt Hughes is physically stronger, his stand up is obviously better, and his wrestling/grappling is up to par. Not to mention Matt Hughes isn't being all big headed and cocky just because Royce is getting old. Matt Hughes still respects the man and that is why he will not make a stupid mistake.

Back