Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My dad thinks I could sell my car for 4-5 K if I dilevered it to a place where CRXs are rotted away. Thats with motor, suspension and wheels. Then I could buy a EF8. :drool:

My dad thinks I could sell my car for 4-5 K if I dilevered it to a place where CRXs are rotted away. Thats with motor, suspension and wheels. Then I could buy a EF8. :drool:
they rot like a bitch here... everything rots like a bitch here! iv got atleast the top 5 cleanest cb7 and ef hatch in my area that iv seen.

I got the tools, space and beer... no kidding my shop is open for honda lovers.

but yea that's less than 2hrs from me so i might buy it out from under you... Sorry Brad!

i remember someone selling a glass top JDM one on tamparacing forums awhile back. that thing was sexy ass hell.

i would love to have one like the white one on e GSR blades

but yea that's less than 2hrs from me so i might buy it out from under you... Sorry Brad!
I would actually go supercharged D-series if I could find one. And no, not electric motor supercharged.
i remember someone selling a glass top JDM one on tamparacing forums awhile back. that thing was sexy ass hell.

i would love to have one like the white one on e GSR blades
A JDM one on blades? I think a SiR with either RNR's, MR5's or some other facking rare Mugen wheel.

Last edited:
no the jdm crx was black with some other wheel. I mean i would love to have on elike the white one in the pic posted with blades instead of fat fives. Its simple clean look with oem parts. :)

Seriously? Hell I might have to bring a sleeping bag and come up one day. What all do you have in your shop?

I put my moms 17" on. Don't hate me, I couldn't bare the road noise from the truck tires on the 14"s. Since thier a wider, more peformance tire it does handle better. But my alignment is waaayyyy out, I think its the toe because you turn the wheel a mm and it wants to dive into the ditch. It looks just ok, they fill in the wheel wells nicely and they don't rub because the suspension is so stiff lol.

Don't worry, when spring comes it will bring Function & Forms, Integra wheels and an alignment. :)

My sub has grown old, I can't drive with it on and it moves around too much. First I'll try the JVC again then just speakers.

Thought your mom had an accrod.
She does but they're multi-bolt pattern. And you mean Accord right?

Cell phone pix. I'll wash it when the sun comes out and use a actual camera.

crx17.jpg

crx172.jpg

Seriously? Hell I might have to bring a sleeping bag and come up one day. What all do you have in your shop?

tons of shit.... lmao the only problem is where moving to missouri soon.

Back