Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i see the hood. thats an easy fix. where is the other stuff?

i see the hood. thats an easy fix. where is the other stuff?
What? I think thats a leaf on the hood. This is my only problem.

100_3747.jpg

100_3748.jpg

100_3749.jpg

Good news is that its solid on the back.

100_3751.jpg

17s = :thumbsdown:

Glad theyre only temporary lol
x2!

Last edited:
^Yeeaaaa^

I read somewhere that the reason these cars rot out there is the sunroof drain pours out right there. :dunno:

My dad and I are going to start chipping away at my white Civic, he may commute in it, the B2 is killing him lol.

We're also pulling out the spun Y7 tomorrow to see whats what. The block has low enough miles that we might get away with just putting in a A6 crank with new bearings and be on our way. Injen said the Y7 and Y8 cranks have 1 oil port while all other D16 cranks have 2 oil ports. We'll conclude that tomorrow. :)

Chevy put a lip on the inner fender well of the Camaro/Firebird. They hold water and rust. Engineers SUCK!!! (no offense 99sidude)

Last edited:
Checy put a lip on the inner fender well of the Camaro/Firebird. They hold water and rust. Engineers SUCK!!! (no offense 99sidude)

Chevy? Yeah engineers could plan things out better. Don't worry, at this rate all cars will be 100% plastic in 5-10 years. But what's weird about mine is that there's no sign of rust in the wheel well. That's where this sunroof drain idea comes in, draining inbetween the walls and getting caught. Same thing started to show up on the black hatch and it had a sunroof too.

Last edited:
damn man. good luck. that does look pretty nasty

is it terminal cancer :lol:

I tried to trace down my vaccum leak today. No luck. I also drilled my intake for the IAT and my idle still doesn't go down. This shit is so annoying, I think I'll try the throttle body gasket next.

OMG thats horrible! dude you have your work cut out. Its going to take some serious sandiing, trwating and bondo to make that smooth again.

do you have a sunroof? If not than you some serious gasket issues. Sorry to say but i would be looking to sell that thing and start with a better car.

Back