Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

@ 92stoccord.. has the car had the windshield replaced? It looks to me like when the car was painted bare metal was left down inside that seal. Otherwise I'm not sure what your problem is

Matt, that sounds about right. They cut hella corners when they painted it, like painting over the roof gutter rubber. I'm thinkin they took that windshield out, or another broken one, sanded the fucker down, just taped it off, primered everything but the bare metal, and set the windshield back in. They either broke the windshield putting it in or in some other incident.

Taco, it's a dx, so no sunroof. And this is a job out of my abilities. I'd be afraid of weakening the structure if I were to do it, so I'm gonna get it done by a body shop or honda shop.

¡JDM_EF-9! I know... I hate it lol

I almost have that fucking vacuum leak gone! JB Weld slowed it down so it must be there.

100_3911.jpg

And my drilled IAT sensor.

100_3876.jpg

100_3913.jpg

I'm sub-less now! And its going to stay that way!

100_3910.jpg

100_3915.jpg

I'm going to spiffy up my front end in the winter. I'm thinking of side markers, some sort of lip, fog lights in the pockets and amber corner & bumper lights.

When I have the fenders off to do the side markers I'll do a semi-tuck.

mY fAvZ pIx Yooo!

Yes, all CRX's are Celestial blue, except for the white one of course.

blueCrx2.jpg

blueCrx3.jpg

blueCrx38.jpg

blueCrx5.jpg

blueCrx7.jpg

blueCrx6.jpg

whiteamber.jpg

The best for last. Yes its the display pic for my desktop, iPod and cell phone.

blueCrx4.jpg

blueCrx35.jpg

Here is my EXACT front end with amber lights.

CRXblue.jpg

Now what do you guys think about amber-ness?

Also a fun fact - I could NOT find another person on the internet in Canada or US that has a Celestial blue Si, they're all DX's. Did I mension I absolutely love my color.

Last edited:
I read that whole thread before. That dude is amazing, but I'd be terrified if my roof was held on by adhesive and nothing else. I'd really love to make a jdm sir. That's a while down the road though.

jdmuniverse!!! holy hell..i havent been over there in forever..i used to PW that forum more than i do this one lol..marlon is a good guy as well,very helpful...
but yes.you should get amber corners,bumpers and sidemarkers..

I read that whole thread before. That dude is amazing, but I'd be terrified if my roof was held on by adhesive and nothing else. I'd really love to make a jdm sir. That's a while down the road though.
Haha, I know. Why wouldn't he at least spot weld it?

And I would love to convert my/a CRX to a SiR but left hand drive. Matt thinks JDM is gay, you are the gay one sir.:p (I made a funny ;))

Back