Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92050049xr.jpg

crx%20112.jpg

i like the all amber ones the best. Its just depend on the color of the car. to me the silver crx's look the best all amber.

Last edited:
yep..your best bet for not showing imperfections or dirt would be a sark silver..

^Yeah maybe.^

Side markers are paid for. Its probably gonna be a week or two before they show up.

I still think all amber for the other stuff but I'll think about it.

I'd love to get a glass top, but it would have to come with all the headliner, and I'd have to have more space to do the chopping in. Something I'll do down the road. Wanna make a total JDM one.

^Too much of a pain to convert it.^

I went out driving with my dad tonight and saw this at a dealer right down the road from us.

bluecrxblue.jpg

Mine in the background.

bluecrxblue2.jpg

bluecrxblue3.jpg

Its $100 more than twice of what I paid for mine. It has 40,000 more KMS, back bumper is pushed wayyy in and the hood has a juge rock chip that rusted. Other than that its "clean". Same year and color too.

That dealer is a joke. My dads buddy bought a Blazer off of them for more than its worth, they had painted it (runs all over the thing) and its been in the shop countless times. Part his fault for not checking it out enough and its a Chev. :)

I've grown very tired of the stupidly stiff eBay suspension and the 17"s. But since the insurance is almost up I'll keep it in there until I get my F&Fs. However, when my pop gets his winter tires back on I get my stocks back.

Back