Brads EJ1 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats not a very flattering pic of the wheels, its a black base coat with a purple/blue sparcle clear coat!
Yes, Brad.....we see your cool wheels. The pictures do not do it justice :p

They'd look pretty cool on a white EG :wink: but not my ReD hatch :p

I could see it on the valve cover maybe. Not digging it on the wheels. At least not on the red fo'do. Clash like a mofo.

Yes, Brad.....we see your cool wheels. The pictures do not do it justice :p

They'd look pretty cool on a white EG :wink: but not my ReD hatch :p

I could see it on the valve cover maybe. Not digging it on the wheels. At least not on the red fo'do. Clash like a mofo.
It's ok guys, you can say it. I know you want to. FAGWAGON, there I did it. :D

Hey guys!

Just checking in! Over the last seven months of my life I've been at a trades college taking a welding course and have successfully completed as of Feb.06/13!

Anywhom, the rebuild on the GSR coupe has been completed and shes all good WITH A COMPLETE INTERIOR NOW! I know right, never saw that coming. :mellow:

Today I had my first ever Auto-X event and I'm in love!! Car performed great!

Cheers - Brad

TRACK_zps6d3914bd.jpg

Last edited:
No video, it was my buddies GoPro and he wasted the batteries by the time I ran. :( (He was group A, I was group B)

Here's another picture:

white_civic_zps547b07ae.jpg

Oh yeah the one of the presidents of the club flipped his brand new BRZ...and even more embarrassing my best time beat his best time by about 3 seconds...

BRZ_zps64c1e8c4.jpg

BRZ1_zpscbe97a5e.jpg

Ha! Sucks to be that guy. Good luck getting insurance to cover that one.

Ha! Sucks to be that guy. Good luck getting insurance to cover that one.
Yeah not happening!
Welcome back bud! Car looks good! Congrats on the welding graduation.
Hey thanks man, I'm looking to get into a fabrication job but if that doesn't work I have the knowledge for my own shit lol.

I have some questions about tracking but I'm not sure if I should ask on here or start a new thread... -_-

Updates:

Home made door panels. I used the Si inserts from my tan interior, wrapped em in faux suede (mom did the stitching lol) then put the inserts on my black DX panels, I'm very pleased with the results.

IMG_0495_zps68d04e16.jpg

IMG_0497_zpse1234537.jpg

IMG_0498_zps1195cbd5.jpg

IMG_0499_zps8a368ca5.jpg

IMG_0509_zps8984df89.jpg

IMG_0515_zpsee2a2cf5.jpg

IMG_0534_zps1e4fa218.jpg

Then I managed to get a set of 205/50/15 Hoosier R6 tires for $70 lol, about 2/3rds left of life. :) Auto X should be fun this weekend!

IMG_0517_zps8320ead5.jpg

IMG_0527_zps79c51c29.jpg

IMG_0528_zps13681df9.jpg

IMG_0530_zps357ad1c7.jpg

IMG_0531_zpsc174f761.jpg

IMG_0533_zpsd8d21e5e.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good. Those door inserts have an almost stock look to them. You're going to have JDM fanboys asking you what market they came from. I would make up something, say North Africa?

Back