Brads EJ1 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bradsej12.jpg
What the fuck is up with that hood? :shocked:

My iPhone didn't work the clicky on that URL :shrug2:

Ya.....little fruity pebbles.

The Rocky Balboa stance on the rusty hood took the cake

Gotta put some black primer on it after 3 hours of grinding. Can't call it patina when it's been sitting on the side of some Candian's garage for two winters. That's what we call neglect lol.

But I still truly like the doh-hawk VTAK emblem.......think I'll get me one and jump on the fagwagon :D

Last edited:
Sorry Brad, as usual it started small, one thing led to another, before I knew it things had gone totally out of control..... :D

(PS: I like the "Brad Balboa" concept)

Last edited:
In an earlier post he said the hood came from Japan after the earthquake and tsunami of last year and that it's no longer on the car.

CAFROG, shouldn't you get this one instead? :) Or are you talking about the one on the back?
ivtec.jpg

Last edited:
In an earlier post he said the hood came from Japan after the earthquake and tsunami of last year and that it's no longer on the car.

CAFROG, shouldn't you get this one instead? :) Or are you talking about the one on the back?
I think that style hood would go well on CAFROG's little red screamer - it would compliment the intake manifold cover and overall build concept really well. :thumbsup:

lol I don't think rusty and crusty fits his very clean build style, but I guess everyone takes away something different from each build. Other than the drawings I actually didn't mind the hood on Brad's car, but a clean stocker is more my style. Also, I don't think the red tones of the rusted hood would fit well with a red car. Against an otherwise white exterior its contrasted much better.

Japan? What the hell is the difference?

I like the i-VTEC sticker too. I'm torn between it, the GSR rear emblem, and leaving crap alone lol.

I have always been worried about crap on my car letting people know, "Hey, I got some good shit going on....wanna steal it?" But....it's a garage queen now....and I'm itching to do crap I can't afford (K-Pro, cams, etc). So new stickers could temporarily satisify me :D

edit: "But officer...my motor says i-VTEC and the stock stickers say i-VTEC too. It's the sporty model."

Last edited:
Shieet you guys ain`t got no swag!

Moar pics of Matts new ride.

(Corolla long gone)

mattsrolla2.jpg

mattsrolla.jpg

mattsdopeef.jpg

mattsrims.jpg

:lame: Never shoulda made the trade but I'm sure he already knows that.
Awe c'mon double0 let's be nice here. If you haven't got anything good to say, try to just maintain......

I really like the aggressive "Dukes of Hazard" stance, created by the Rear End Hike job - even if it was done just to provide ground clearance for that piece of shit hanging under the rear bumper..... :D I won't even comment on the nice work Dr. Frankenstein did on the front lip.

Matt%27s%20Corolla.JPG

Dang guys, it was just a nice lazy Sunday with a friendly little Brad Bash - now it's Bash Brad & Hammer Matt day!!! WooHoo!!!

Last edited:
Or comment on the choice to accent the landscape rubber front spoiler with white zip ties.

Ya, ladies....I made that myself :cool:

Or comment on the choice to accent the landscape rubber front spoiler with white zip ties.

Ya, ladies....I made that myself :cool:
Well, there ya are. A true embodiment of "Do It Yourself, and Save!"

When I first saw it, my mind drifted off to a 4th of July Dirt Track event, intermission time in the middle of the show before the first main - I'm currently undecided between destroying it in a good destruction derby or perhaps jumping it through a flaming hoop 30 feet in the air @ 90+ MPH over 15 or 20 school busses parked side by side.....

Matt%27s%20Corolla%20Front.JPG

Last edited:
Zip ties signify that It's a mad tyte uber JDM Drifting Machine!
That explains the exhaust. As for the front end, I'm thinking the previous owner may have been a pro hockey player.

Last edited:
good god... I LIKE THE COROLLA!!!! except for the "stainless steel" turd hanging from the bumper... need to shake that off son... with a car that has that overall beater look, you wouldnt be offending anyone with either a straight pipe or cherry bomb exhaust... either way, i approve... now go dirt-back roading till that turd falls off!!

Back