cooking for a vegitarian

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh haha wow that was fucking hilarorius!!!!!!!!! i was reading along and without notice butt sex comes in the picture. That and bangbros.

hey slammed90lude its cool i used get on her a tad about the meat stuff. I just gave up and let her do her thing. Even if she was wrong it would be hard to eat meat again. Her system reject its now. She will gag and puke if she gets it in her mouth. whatever,''I didnt climb all way to the top of the food chain to eat fucking carrots''
------Ron White

A light appetizer, like a salad or something, followed with your very basic Tofu stir fry. Side of Rice.Then follow it up with something simple for dessert like fresh strawberries or something along those lines.

This is how I do the veggie cook off. :).

vtecsir1 said:
What the hell is she looking at?????

Oh i know

big49ja.jpg

RAWRRRRRRRRRR!!!

its super Ramon!!!!!!!!he says give her the sausage from behind!!!!!

dude when is this date anyway? is it over?

Start with fresh prunes with prune wine/ prune juice. Follow that up with a nice salad.. mainly lettuce though, screw everything else. Feed her blueberries and strawberries for desert.

Giggle your ass off when 30 mins later she runs to the bathroom and destroys the Shitter.

phyregod said:
Start with fresh prunes with prune wine/ prune juice. Follow that up with a nice salad.. mainly lettuce though, screw everything else. Feed her blueberries and strawberries for desert.

Giggle your ass off when 30 mins later she runs to the bathroom and destroys the Shitter.

ohh god:confused: thats not a good dinner by any means. welp so much for putting it IDB

well how about you go on line and get recepies for a good and easy vegie meal i. you can usually locate a store that sells organic foods in your town. like "wild oats" iam not sure if you have heard of it.

ok iam knew to the site but read your post. so are you trying to redate this girl? if you are i suggest you cook instead of ordering. it will impress her!:)

pissedoffsol said:
I CAN cook, i just don't know what TO cook.

a little hostile are we?:huh: just cuz shes a veggitarian doesnt mean you have to go all organic tofu,fake meat mumbo jumbo crap. definitly have a small salad before the actual meal. Then how about cooking some fish? grouper is tasty. will she eat that? If not. Stuffed shells,soups are good.How about some mexican food? my mone makes Nicole quesadillas. puts cheese in 2 tortillas and and cuts them into triangle when its done. You can then dress it up with some guacamole on the side.maybe a small portion of beans. And you can make yourself something different.

something simple that fills the stomach without making you feel like cow. dont wanna ruin the ''moment''. if it gets romantic or just easy going. Dont want to have t=you stomach making noises while she lays on you lap or something. lol .

what do you have in mind B? what are your ideas? do you have any

i doubt it will get romantic, and thats not the point... i just want to cook a solid meal.

i don't know if she eats fish or cheese... i don't know. i want to play it safe. so far eggplant parm is winning..... but i hate eggplant. lol

dude ask her!!!!!!!!!! you never know if the romance will happen or not. I was just saying that IF it does. you never know maybe you guys talk for hours and realize your attracted to each i dont know.

anyway. ask her man. I dont see anything wrong in it. The key to a good meal is for both to be happy and honest at the dinner table. If she eats fish thats what i would cook. you cant go wrong and its something both can enjoy.

you can't loose with yakisoba.....

welp, lookin like its going to be:

tossed salad w/ homemade balsamic vgte

grilled veggies including peppers, onions, zuchini, summer squash, etc with a nice reduced semi-glaze
rosoto
spinach stuffed portabello mushroom

fresh fruit salad for desert

:)

sorry i just saw the FRUIT salad. my bad

Back