Couple last questions before I start my swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tcpappas

I purchased a GSR from Hmotorsonline for my EF, after that I got my Hasport mount kit for the hydraulic trans as well as a shift linkage. Just got my Hondata S300 installed and im about to start my swap. I was hoping to run the stock GSR manifold because I keep reading about the IAB sensors and having problems with switching to the SK2 IM, as well as the torque gains with the stock manifold. Will my mounts have the clearance to use the stock manifold or will I be forced to switch to a type r style?
Question 2- Im not using any emissions since I reside in a county that does not require emission testing, how should I go about removing the EVAP parts? I can take pictures of the box I'm speaking of if its nessecary.

your bought quality mounts so there should be no fitment issues. if that box your talking about is under your intake manifold you could plug the hose that goes into your intake, that should fix it..

Back