crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what part of ohio you in? I'm actually going on the 24th cuz my brother in law lives out thier in cleveland. No offense but I dont like Ohio.

All the ricers I saw in Ohio had colored primer. I didn't even know they made orange primer.

orange primer, roflmbo, your calling my ppg torch red orange primer. wow man wasnt trying to be a jerk just stating i dont like flat black chill bro.

and bigzeke i live in lebanon just north of cincy.

yeah the only thing good out their is lebron james! lol!! and your crx!!:thumbsup: How far is cleveland from wher your at?

orange primer, roflmbo, your calling my ppg torch red orange primer. wow man wasnt trying to be a jerk just stating i dont like flat black chill bro.

and bigzeke i live in lebanon just north of cincy.

You got it all wrong, like women in tuxedos! I was saying I saw a bunch of ricers with colored primer cars. And then I said, I didn't know they made orange primer, cuz I saw one with orange, and I didnt know they made that.

:w00t::

Last edited:
You got it all wrong, like women in tuxedos! I was saying I saw a bunch of ricers with colored primer cars. And then I said, I didn't know they made orange primer, cuz I saw one with orange, and I didnt know they made that.

:w00t::

oh my bad, sorry, yeah orange, green, blue primer that and painting stock wheels colors that dont match the car is jdm here.

zeke i am 3-4 hours south of cleveland.

ok guys new pictures, should finish sunday.

Picture166.jpg

Picture167.jpg

Picture168.jpg

Picture169.jpg

Picture170.jpg

i work at a body shop near chicago and we are in the process of re-finishing a 91 crx si. its all black it looks pretty good. I like the torch red better though. You should have left the lower door moldings stock textured black, it looks pretty good that way. anyways car looks great! did you have a problem with fish-eyes in the clear? I saw there was a lot of stuff around that garage you painted in and silicone and other chemicals will mess with the clear leaving fish-eyes. looking forward to the final pics!

Back