Desert Again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude. it's "TUNED" the nawwwwzzz timer to run 9's.

for fucks sake if youre going to quote a movie to make fun of it, at least do it right.

good luck man I've got an uncle over seas in the army he said he couldn't say where he was going but he said he would tell me when its all over with.
he told me before he left that they asigned him a gun that is ( think he said m16 and and it has a gernade lancher or some shit like that)all I know is he jump out of planes and said something about (specail forces I think)?

if anybody has heard of that same gun tell me what its called

Well I got the call this morning! I leave at 7AM sharp tomarrow. You all have fun for me caus eI won't. I will try to keep in touch.

Originally posted by knowledge@Jan 20 2003, 07:32 PM
Well I got the call this morning! I leave at 7AM sharp tomarrow. You all have fun for me caus eI won't. I will try to keep in touch.

Stay safe and see you when you get back!

Originally posted by ZAC@Jan 20 2003, 08:45 PM
if anybody has heard of that same gun tell me what its called

M16A2 is the weapon and the grenade launcher is mounted under the barrel,it is a M203 40mm launcher :D I had one pretty much a blast to fire.Now though I got a M4 which is a smaller version of the M16 (collapsible stock,shorter barrel)

I can't sleep Gabe! But Thanks again all! I will keep in touch as best as I can from over there. Stay B) all!

Back