Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if indy wins that'll tie me and 2000si up i think..
but if they lose, which they will.. hahahaha.. i'll be up front i think

You're such a shit talker. If I wanted to go to commi-fornia, I'd shut you up. :p lol

Addai is lookin good. short yard passes getting first downs.

somebody make matthew mccounagay shut the fuck up. For some reason i hate him almost as much as that bearded bastard Kornheiser.

somebody make matthew mccounagay shut the fuck up. For some reason i hate him almost as much as that bearded bastard Kornheiser.

where the fuck did that come from?

Are you tipsy, Seany?

oh btw... TD Indy... D-FENCE!

Well it appears eg6 and I are tied for first now...

No way Cincinn is gonna come back from the 18 point deficit.

Well it appears eg6 and I are tied for first now...

No way Cincinn is gonna come back from the 18 point deficit.

that is if Trapped didnt do better than me.. if he did, hes in first

2000si, and eg6sir, from what I figured this afternoon would be tied for 1st, trapped picked Cinn for tonight, if he had taken the Colts, it would of made a 3way tie for 1st , I think I end up tied for 5

Last edited:
Scores, Ranks, and Matchups are up.

b16racer, I fucked up your total losses last week so it looks like you lost L's, it was just a typo from last week. Its right now.

Congrats to b16racer, ripper, crx-yem, and eg6 for having the top scores this week. and congrats to eg6 for tieing up first again.

Im pissed at myself because if i didnt choose mostly upsets this week and chose smart I could have been in the hunt for a playoff spot... bugger.

woot!

ok but i wanna get something straight real quick, so there isnt any confusion.. you say it goes to playoffs as well..

pissedoffquote:
oh what the hell.... let's spark it up....

Season winner (regular season games) wins $100 cash (paypal).

Winner will be determined based on their average. You MUST particiapte in all weeks from this point (week 3 picks) forward to qualify (no last week entries)
so which is it?

Winner of the regular season AND playoffs (including superbowl if it comes down to it) get the prize money.

Also, come playoff time if there is a tie going into the superbowl, you're going to be asked to provide a score prediction. Whoever is closest w/o going over wins the tie. If both go over, then whoever is the closest will win.

whatever you guys and sean want to do is cool by me....

So many tough decisions this week....if it's not 2 evenly matched teams, it's a team playing for a wild card against a good team...fuck, i'm trying to stick with my gut instinct and not change any of my picks but fuck it's hard... I mean c'mon, Pitt has thier backs against the wall but they might show up and beat Baltimore and if any/all of the AFC's 8-6 teams lose thier games, Pitt could get into the play-offs. On top of that, they are playing at Pitt with nothing to lose and everything to gain... fuck, someone please convince me to not change my Baltimore pick to Pitt :(

i can't believe i'm going against the hawks. i just think the chargers are on a roll and are the best team in the NFL. plus they have the runaway winner of league MVP.

LOL GB won with three field goals. Awesome.

OH SNAP! Jimmy Johnson just threw ol' Eli Manning under the bus. he said,
He wasn't a bust, but he should have been a second round pick

to be the #1 overall pick and be said to should have been a second rounder is hardcore.

Back