Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you finished spec ops? i can't even do the range in under 45 seconds. i'll never get 100% on this game.

I played the course over and over and over until I got it. Not nearly as hard as the Mile High Club though. I was really kind of hoping that MW2 would have had that one level that was a serious bitch to beat.

Team Tactical is coming back in the next update. Also Double XP ends today as well

you finished spec ops? i can't even do the range in under 45 seconds. i'll never get 100% on this game.

Just play it over and over, like whoever that was that said it, pick up the USP and the M9. Hit all targets and no civilians and your bonus time will get you the achievement. I finally hit the one in COD4 after 2 tries.

fourzerotwo
The new Modern Warfare 2 playlist update is LIVE. It added the First Person Team Tactical (4 v 4) playlist. #MW2 #xboxlive

Posted four minutes ago.

Dude... one thing I hate about xbox live is you are in the middle of a game, they disconnect you, and tell you to update... such bullshit....

So us PS3ers dont get the mad tyte new maps or what? BS!!!!1 Well we still get online for free. :p

They are comming like Ethan stated. It will be a little while longer because you guys are the red headed step children of the gaming world. ;) Wii being the creepy cousin who wants to hang out in a closet with everyone and drink schmits that no one really likes and tries to ignore.

And you get what you pay for too. XBL experience > PS3 experience

I don't know, Im just talking shit. I have never sat down and played with a PS3 ever. A few friends of mine have had both or played both quit a bit and the general consensus is the experience on the 360 is more robust.

I've played COD4 on the PS3 when I was at a friends house down in Florida. I didn't notice all the extra stuff you get like on the XBL Dashboard, but that was over a year ago too. Every now and then I get bored and go through all the extras and featured content watching trailers, reviews, etc.

xbox live is user friendly, has party chat, private chat, better design of the dash board, better gaming experance

psn has playstation home but thats like the sims,

plus i like the fact that with netflix i dont need a disk to run it on the xbox like i do on the ps3

and i would turn on the ps3 and get more things from psn but the video quit working on my ps3

I've played COD4 on the PS3 when I was at a friends house down in Florida. I didn't notice all the extra stuff you get like on the XBL Dashboard, but that was over a year ago too. Every now and then I get bored and go through all the extras and featured content watching trailers, reviews, etc.

Yeah, most all of that is on PSN now too. You can get game trailers, movie trailers, etc. PSN has Netflix now too. I've only been on it for about 6 months though, so it might have improved since you were on it. I feel like it's a pretty decent service for being free. Not quite as good as XBL in terms of the sheer number of features available, but it works pretty well...

xbox live is user friendly, has party chat, private chat, better design of the dash board, better gaming experance

psn has playstation home but thats like the sims,

plus i like the fact that with netflix i dont need a disk to run it on the xbox like i do on the ps3

and i would turn on the ps3 and get more things from psn but the video quit working on my ps3

Two things I really wish they would add to PSN are cross-game chat and the ability to follow people from lobby to lobby without necessarily being on their friends list. I was playing MW2 a few mintues ago and came across a really annoying kid who was getting really pissed off at anyone and everyone. He left the lobby after the game was over. I would have loved to be able to follow him to another game, but on PSN you have to be friends in order to join someone's session...

Back