Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they will when the majority of the people have the maps.. they just came out so it may be a week, maybe a month..

On Friday, when the double XP weekend starts the new maps that were purchased in the map pack will be available to play in any game mode you want to play them under, as well as just keeping the stimulus gaming options available.

well the new maps are already starting to join the regular stuff lol so alot faster than i thought

hey drake sorry i wasn't talkin when you got back online, if you see me and CO 883 online playing the same game it means we're in a private chat playing HC HQ. The more I drank the worse I got anyway. lol

almost done w/ SpecOps .. only one left to do is Wetwork .. should be easy.. me and my buddy make it to the second breach pretty quick but the room kept exploding.. so i watched a vid on youtube and noticed its full of explosives .. next time i try it'll only take one try and i'll be done...

hey drake sorry i wasn't talkin when you got back online, if you see me and CO 883 online playing the same game it means we're in a private chat playing HC HQ. The more I drank the worse I got anyway. lol

haha its all good, it was a bunch of dudes speaking Spanish the whole time anyway. I was yelling at them and such but they no comprehendo. I thought maybe BDN hopped on to play for a bit when you where like 2 and 17 or whatever the hell it was haha.

almost done w/ SpecOps .. only one left to do is Wetwork .. should be easy.. me and my buddy make it to the second breach pretty quick but the room kept exploding.. so i watched a vid on youtube and noticed its full of explosives .. next time i try it'll only take one try and i'll be done...

Also one of the tango's will run at you with a knife from the left side (at either door), then make sure you take headshots on the rest of them, as they all have C4 packs strapped to their chests. I dunno how many times I put one bullet into the guys chest and we had to start over. :(

haha its all good, it was a bunch of dudes speaking Spanish the whole time anyway. I was yelling at them and such but they no comprehendo. I thought maybe BDN hopped on to play for a bit when you where like 2 and 17 or whatever the hell it was haha.

Yeah BDN doesn't play the game, but whenever CO 883 and I are playing HCHQ we're in a private chat. I'd been drinking so I just did my running man class around Wasteland, that usually nets me 2-17s. lol

So I was playing the stimulus maps last night. We got onto Crash in a HC S&D game. I had my running man class on (UMP/USP, Marathon, Lightweight, Commando) so I grabbed the bomb and planted it in the 3 story and waited in the stairs. When I heard the guy come up and try to disarm it, I came around the corner and whipped my throwing knife at him. lol Everyone got a good laugh out of it.

just saw this... too late for me.. :(

on a good note.. i finished spec ops.. so that makes me 100% on my achievements.. woot! . first game to actually finish.. lol

Back