Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fourzerotwo

Wow. Modern Warfare 2 players have invested more than 1.75 billion hours (200,000+ yrs) of #MW2 gameplay on #xboxlive alone since release.

Hey Ethan and Byron, sorry that I didn't join you guys last night. I was playing on Afghan and I was 10-0 when you started inviting me so I didn't want to stop, lol...

fuck i suck at this game. i just can't get passed 10/10 games.

I'm going through that right now too. I'm almost at level 70 and I'm still only averaging 10 kills per game. I figured I'd be more like 20 per game at this point. Once in a while I'll have a sick game and get like 25 kills, but mostly I just hover around 10 kills and about 8 to 12 deaths...

you're at level 70?!?! didn't you just get it? lol

i can't get enough pistol kills to improve my melee and i just can't improve my aim. open sights are garbage.

you're at level 70?!?! didn't you just get it? lol

i can't get enough pistol kills to improve my melee and i just can't improve my aim. open sights are garbage.

I got it in February, so I've been at it a couple of months.

But yeah, I have virtually no pistol kills either. The only pistol I've really used so far is the TMP machine pistol. I'd really like to unlock the tac knife option for some of the pistols, but just haven't got around to it yet.

As for the sights, I actually prefer the iron sights on most guns. I typically like to use scavenger or marathon for my first perk, but I also like using FMJ or the noob tube, so no option for a scope or sight really. You can still be pretty accurate with the iron sights on most of the ARs or SMGs, you just have to get used to it.

If I do use a scope or sight, it will be the red dot or holographic. I really don't like the ACOG scopes. It seems like the recoil gets worse on most guns when using an ACOG...

Try switching up game types if you want to up your KpD. Play some HQ and maybe try out some Hardcore TDM

Try switching up game types if you want to up your KpD. Play some HQ and maybe try out some Hardcore TDM

I feel bad if I play any objective-based games just to try and up my K/D. I guess I could give hardcore a try though...

When I play objective based mainly HQ I end up racking up kills even while going after the HQ. Sure it isnt 70 kills corner not but I get up into the 30's most of the time.

i just want the tactical knife to stab people faster.

my advice for this, just camp in a corner somewhere with the USP. i get my extended mags (100 kills) with it within 15 games. arguably the best handgun in mw2. of course i own one in real life so im biased. btw im lvl 62 in my 7th prestige. play the game more, fuckers!

Last edited:
Back