Gilbert Arizona

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

yes, I may be moving there. Ok, well no "maybe" I am. I was just curious as to who may live in this area and what you could tell me about it.

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer@May 23 2005, 02:25 PM
AFLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCC
[post=502562]Quoted post[/post]​

I drove around Gilbert and it was nice.I like scottsdale better though ... It has a nice big as* shopping Mall ....I lived in Mesa for about a year....<--not a bad place to live....You hardly see anyone walking in the streets cause its so hot....It got to 119 degrees one time...Its hot as f*ck but its dry heat, not Humid so its cool<--..lol
I love Arizona..Cant wait to go back...and the women,,,ahhhhh...what can i say...hot hot hot.... damn I had a good job too....

I live in phoenix, this whole state sucks, if you live out of state right now, stay there, i can't wait to move :lol:

Originally posted by chestercheeto48@May 25 2005, 09:09 AM
i would take your 115 over wisconsin's 95-100 with 80% humidity any day of the week.
[post=503366]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Or Chicago's same temperature and humidity, followed by 30 degrees below zero a few months later. :angry:

true :D

all my family lives in kenosha, about a mile from lake michigan.. we go back there ratehr frequently, so i know what that humidity crap is like too..

my cousin came down here in march for spring break (he lives in madison) and it was in teh 70's or so.. still in the teens in madison :D he was pissed when it came time to leave.

Originally posted by 90 accord@May 25 2005, 06:05 PM
true :D

all my family lives in kenosha, about a mile from lake michigan.. we go back there ratehr frequently, so i know what that humidity crap is like too..

my cousin came down here in march for spring break (he lives in madison) and it was in teh 70's or so.. still in the teens in madison :D he was pissed when it came time to leave.
[post=503527]Quoted post[/post]​

Madison is a badass city other than weather, GOD I cannot wait to move back to WI, PA sucks dick.

not to mention to be with your girlfriend, right brian??

i'm not sure that's what you're going to need, and i'd hate to see you find out it's not what you want when you get there. not talking just about her... but about being so far from all your friends, and your whole life as you know it. it's nice for a while, but after that, you really do miss everything.

i just don't want you to make one of the most expensive mistakes you can make... moving, and regretting it.

worst part about florida is the damn humidity

in the high 80's now with 80% + humidity. once summer really kicks in it will be 95-105 with 80%+ humidity.

it really sucks sometimes.

Originally posted by brian11to1@May 23 2005, 12:04 PM
yes, I may be moving there. Ok, well no "maybe" I am. I was just curious as to who may live in this area and what you could tell me about it.
[post=502534]Quoted post[/post]​

I lived in Gilbert for many years. Recently moved because I found an incredible opportunity somewhere else in Arizona. But Gilbert is still home to me. You have everything right close to you: gym, shopping, school, college, freeway, empty country roads, dry-cleanings, stores galore, you name it, it's there. Fastest growing city in the country, tho', so housing is going up fast. The heat is relative. By what I hear, summer is miserable anywhere but $an Diego. But every other Gilbert home has a swimming pool, which helps tremendously. And the ladies across Arizona dress according to the temperature :worthy: . You can hardly drive around without rubbernecking. 3000 people per month can't be all wrong.

Good luck.

Shit, this is worse than the ones phyregod pulled back from oblivion.

Back