giving up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
350 for 36 months?? are you high? thats practically 13k.

i'm expecting 225 a month.

and i was done with the sol anyway.... i'm getting old. i just want a nice car.
im thinking youll be financing your money that you go in upside down on .. unless you put down the money youll be upside down on the payments will be more that the 225

i won't go upside down more than a G... i owe 28. bb is anywhere from 28,5 to 30k for private sale.

basically, if they don't cover what i owe, ii'm not trading it in with them, and i' going to tell them that.

Quoted post[/post]]
i won't go upside down more than a G... i owe 28. bb is anywhere from 28,5 to 30k for private sale.

basically, if they don't cover what i owe, ii'm not trading it in with them, and i' going to tell them that.

yea that makes sense..
I was looking back at my accord 05 ..

I put down 1k on my accord 05 ex 4dr . after ttl it was 24... had it for 9 months @ 435 paying off 3915 @ 2.9% interest rate I was paying off like 23 because i got a stupid service contract so i still owed like 19k

when i traded it in they gave me 18.2k fuck.. lost 1k .. put down 3k on the evo got 0% paying off 33k down to 29k right now yay fuck I hate paying for cars (insurance esp.)

Quoted post[/post]]
i might actually be making a honda come back :ph34r:

i'm thinking about trading in the sti for a 98 accord....

Quoted post[/post]]
Speaking of this giving up thing...

I need my name changed to "Slo86GT". that's my name on all the other sites now. SiR Kid does not have the SiR wannabe no mo. :cry:

I decided to make an already fast car faster... eventually. Mustang buildup, for the win! :mrgreen:

done

Thanks, dude. Just saw the email, and it reminded me of this post. :-D

Ahhhh... I can relax in my own skin (name) now.

B's still young...compared to me.... I bet when he's get to my age...he'll already be taking Geratol. :laugh:

I wanted to get out of the game...but I know I couldn't....I'm not in the game to make a hot show car or win major events...I'm just in the game to build up something to have fun with. Right now I would just be happy to have another car that runs...I got 5 cars in my driveway...and only one runs. One of the cars is another buddies car that we got to do a swap on, and he also has about 5 other cars that dont run...

The game....tuning and hot cars can be done on the cheap... There is really no need to go out and spend major money on GSR, Type R, or SR20's...when you can just think old. Older cars only need the stock parts, in a good running condition,...and add about $300 for a home made turbo kit...and you'll beat the pants off of anything. That the case for my CRX..1987 si, cheap turbo...and it was fun...but it never really had any pep from the stock engine...I got the car with blown rings...so I can only imagine what the car could have been with a real setup...and I'm building that real set up...when I get to it. In the point of the old 1974 260Z...just a donor motor from a newer Z, and a simple power adder...and it's a fun car.

Balancing car fun with family reponsibility is tricky,....but it can be done. Granted...most of the real car show guys are teh guys that still live at home with their parents or they got good enough to open a real shop to afford their car projects. KISS.....Keep it Simple Stupid.... simple car, simple turbo, simple suspension, simple mods, simple paint....simple tires....and you'll have a simple car that will outrun the big dollar cars... And the wife and kids will also have food on the table, a place they can call home, and maybe a few sweet toys of their own.

You can stay in the game...just downtone the projects to your affordability after you get your family priorities situated. :wink:

getting old must suck. i just turned 21 and im starting my life to get ready for all the projects im gunna want to do. spring the first thing i gotta do is build a garage and from there the projects will come.

Back