Got a girl problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

about telling her everything, well, the reason i say that is that i can tell she is kind of waiting to hear something, yu know what i mean? I am not gonna go all out and be like, i love you, marry me, and stuff, but i want her to know that i want to be more than just friendws.

uh... i dunno about where you're from, but in NY if a girl is sucking on your neck long enough to burst some blood vessels it usually means she wants to be more than friends...

Quoted post[/post]]
about telling her everything, well, the reason i say that is that i can tell she is kind of waiting to hear something, yu know what i mean? I am not gonna go all out and be like, i love you, marry me, and stuff, but i want her to know that i want to be more than just friendws.

uh... i dunno about where you're from, but in NY if a girl is sucking on your neck long enough to burst some blood vessels it usually means she wants to be more than friends...

Not here in Washington. It means she has a boyfriend and you aren't him.

Here in Phoenix, hickeys mean you dropped your wallet in the gay-bar bathroom..

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I have never dropped my wallet anywhere :confused:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
dude, jsut pull a cocky/self-confident move on her. chicks dig that.
just be like, "i know you want me." throw in a little laugh, say it comically... you get it off your chest, she calls youa cocky bastard, and then you get laid.

err... wait, wrong thread....
hah, thats exactly what i was gonna do, luckily shes the type of girl that can take a joke just liek that.

hey B, so was that your technique you used recently, you never gave teh details :p
i use that one. almost always works. dont forget the laugh and the "im a cocky asshole" smile

Alright, so heres a little update. Last night was the ball, and i gotta say it was fucking awesome, way better than last year. our hotel room, which we got for only 50 bucks, had 2 queen beds (only needed one though;) ), and the bathroom had a clear glass shower, and a big bathtub, that room was really nice, probably about a 250 dollar room. the meal was great, beef and chicken, with fresh spinach, artichokes and carrots, mmmm. I got fuckin trashed, which was fun.

so now for the girl stuff. well we got drunk, and she got mad 'cause i danced with another girl, whatever, the other girl is fuckin beautiful. so yea, then we went to the room about midnight. i hit that shit once, then when we were laying there i asked what she though of us. she said she doesn't want a BF right now. ok so thats about all she said, then proceeded to roll over on top of me and fuck me again.

yea. well, throughout the night i realized that we don't go together good, like as far as personality. so i guess we are just friends/fuck buddies. i guess thats all good with me, its not like i have a GF or nothing.

sorry if it doesn't make much sense, but i'm still hung over, i'm muddy from playing football, and i have a headache. gotta go take a damn shower now

I dont remember any girls that good looking while I was in. Anyway all you need to do is find him a girl and you can all go out with a group. I see where he is coming from but he shouldnt get upset because you two got feelings for each other.

dammit i should of read the last reply from you. Well just let it play out and see where it goes. So I guess WM's are horndogs like us???

Quoted post[/post]]
I dont remember any girls that good looking while I was in. Anyway all you need to do is find him a girl and you can all go out with a group. I see where he is coming from but he shouldnt get upset because you two got feelings for each other.

dammit i should of read the last reply from you. Well just let it play out and see where it goes. So I guess WM's are horndogs like us???
no, this girl i went with isn't a WM, but the one i went and danced with is, and she is fuckin smoking, seriously, she has such an ass on her, and the perfect body. hmm, she might be next, lol.

so now you have a hot fuck buddy who is a pretty cool chick as well. welcome to the dark side, soon you will never want a girlfriend again.

Quoted post[/post]]
so now you have a hot fuck buddy who is a pretty cool chick as well. welcome to the dark side, soon you will never want a girlfriend again.
actually i have two now. the ex, who's pic's up on the first page too, and this girl, hahah. Gotta say, though, my ex has a way better body. and fuck yea, now i don't have to deal with the drama of a GF, atleast for a while

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
actually i have two now. the ex, who's pic's up on the first page too, and this girl, hahah. Gotta say, though, my ex has a way better body. and fuck yea, now i don't have to deal with the drama of a GF, atleast for a while
its a wonderful thing.

I was about to suggest you do the exact thing you did. Keep the fuck buddies. Get another one. Get one more after that. Then get them all drunk and it becomes a 4:1 orgy. :ph34r:

:werd: Can't beat that.

Just wear multiple condoms, this could turn into a catastrophe if you have Bryan's potent sperm.

Fuck buddies for teh win!

You don't have to wine them, dine them, deal with their issues, or make them happy.. You just fuck.

Is there any better situation in life?

Marriage is just like fuck buddies, except that its completely opposite. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Fuck buddies for teh win!

You don't have to wine them, dine them, deal with their issues, or make them happy.. You just fuck.

The wine just helps them meet eachother and accept the fact that they're not the only one. A sizzling orgy is just just around the corner after that!

Wow some guys miss the most simple hints with girl weird ass games/mixed feelings.

She doesnt want a BF right now but she can sure as hell get pissed off for you dancing with another girl.

HMmmmmm

sounds like a trap. hit it a few more times, go to leave, then....... your car looks like that trashed M3 in that tread posted the other day.

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow some guys miss the most simple hints with girl weird ass games/mixed feelings.

She doesnt want a BF right now but she can sure as hell get pissed off for you dancing with another girl.

HMmmmmm

sounds like a trap. hit it a few more times, go to leave, then....... your car looks like that trashed M3 in that tread posted the other day.
lol. luckily shes not the psycho type. shes waay to laid back for that. that shit would suck though.

most psyho types don't let on that they are psyho....... :ph34r:

Back