Got a girl problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea totally, i dunno. fuck it, she's got a nicer car than me, i'd just fuck hers up worse :p . yea, she called me today, and we talked a little. she's not being clingy or anything at all, so i'm hoping she's not gonna expect anyhting from it.

Quoted post[/post]]
yea totally, i dunno. fuck it, she's got a nicer car than me, i'd just fuck hers up worse :p . yea, she called me today, and we talked a little. she's not being clingy or anything at all, so i'm hoping she's not gonna expect anyhting from it.

Sugah daddy!

let me see if i got this straight...

you now have 2 fuck buddies???? TWO?!?!?!?y0ne?

are they both local to you or one is there, and one back home...

He likes her and he needs to get over it. Guys aren't friends with girls unless they like them. Or they are "special".

If your fucking her, she's your girlfriend whether either one of you admits or not. Girls just aren't wired that way.

Quoted post[/post]]
If your fucking her, she's your girlfriend whether either one of you admits or not. Girls just aren't wired that way.
Uhh... I don't know where you come from.. but out here that is not the case..

Quoted post[/post]]
He likes her and he needs to get over it. Guys aren't friends with girls unless they like them. Or they are "special".

i have tons of female friends. some bangable, some not at all. i dont want to fuck them all.

i guess i got like 4 gfs then. damn, christmas is going to wipe me out. haha, you cant be serious. and im not in cali, im in nj.

Give it time, there all going to turn on you! Damn liberal hippies!

Any physics/math teaching jobs available out there?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Uhh... I don't know where you come from.. but out here that is not the case..

Uh, Michigan (thats what MI is). Dammit, we voted for Bush up here and we'd do it again if we could. We're that dumb.

gallery_22248_168_101677.jpg

shes hot

but here the greatest advise that u can get when it comes to girl problems...." nothing helps you get over old pussy like new pussy" do what you need to do

^^^ Tell her to take a trip to Colorado. Hell, I'll even be nice enough to let her stay at my place! :ph34r:

wow, this thread is long... i'm not gonna read the whole thing now, i'll do it later when i'm bored. but i wouldn't go spillin' my heart out to her if i was you, even if you feel like it. you might scare her away. just chill, play it cool and take it slow. it's a lot easier if she ends up throwin' herself at you rather than the other way around. and um... can i get your ex's number?

Quoted post[/post]]
wow, this thread is long... i'm not gonna read the whole thing now, i'll do it later when i'm bored. but i wouldn't go spillin' my heart out to her if i was you, even if you feel like it. you might scare her away. just chill, play it cool and take it slow. it's a lot easier if she ends up throwin' herself at you rather than the other way around. and um... can i get your ex's number?
nice, asshole. so were you eyein' her when we were at qualcomm or what? lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
nice, asshole. so were you eyein' her when we were at qualcomm or what? lol
ha, she wasen't even there when i met you at qualcomm dipshit :p . you just drove her car there.

Back