help with my civic h23

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

also would a bad fuel pump cause my car to run this way?

A clogged fuel filter would cause you to run that way, you should have I think its 40psi at the fuel filter when running...

we put a new fuel filter in already no change trying a new fuel pump now.
how about a bad dizzy?

A bad dizzy would if it were dammaged or the terminals were covered... Takes a 8mm socket or phil head and you can remove the cover, then the nut holding the rotor... Then remove the shroud use some air and clean it up inless it has serious corotion then replace it.. just me tho

we tried clean the terminals and replaced ignition runs a bit better but cant rev past 3k

Code 23 Knock sensor
Code 41 Heated oxygen sensor heater - Could be un plugged or burned out, and if u have a spare H23 Dizzy I would try it, a known good one is best...

55 is normal... I used to get 47psi lmao... so its good... the knock sensor would deff make ya motor un happy... U can if u have a p14 remove the knock sensor all together

we dont have a knock sensor we got a p14, where can i get a good dizzy, also should i try a new o2 sensor

Autozone, Advanced auto, Napa... Need a Non Vtec Dizzy and an o2 sensor shouldn't stop it from running well... and the p14 is going to look for a knock sensor inless you removed the circet bored from the ecu

ok we put a new dizzy in the my car still can rev past 3000rpm
now at 2000rpm its chugs and jerks badly
im justgonna put myother f22b back in there:confused:

gonna try a new o2 sensor next, would a bad one cause my car to run like it has been?

ok installed a new 02 sensor my check light is gone but still runs like crap
now it stumbles around 2k rpm when driving

Take the drain plug out of ya fuel tank, should be a 17mm back right drain and then un do you line from tank to filter turn till its bone dry... Reconect everything fill with 5gal of new gas see if it help... Also check the filter, if shit comes pouring out of it ya kno your problem

Back