i called a guy at work a BLANK face

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congrats man. As it happens, a guy I work with today got into a heated argument with the shop foreman. Foreman played it cool, took several f-bombs directed at him, more so than I would have, and then said this: "We're not friends, we ain't boys, we didn't grow up on the block together, YOU NEVER SUCKED MY DICK, so don't fuckin' talk to me like that or you can take your ass home and don't fucking come back". This happened 10 feet away from me and I had to walk away because I was laughing so hard. That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

am i the only one that calls my boss every name in the book and gets away with it?
i constantly cuss and threaten him all day. i find that people who dont do this are weird.

am i the only one that calls my boss every name in the book and gets away with it?
i constantly cuss and threaten him all day. i find that people who dont do this are weird.
lol. I do it as well but my boss is cool as fuck. He cusses at me just as much as I cuss at him. Same with everyone on our crew. It's just the way we roll. We all talk shit to each other.

lol, i tell the guys that i hang out with at work about the random threats after i make them, they keep wondering how im not fired yet, if they talked to their bosses or hell, if they talked to my boss like that, they would be sacked faster than a bird can shit on a freshly washed car.
im just that damn good lmao.

Back