K20A2 EG Project Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
if you want afr, get a real wideband. i have the plx-m300 and it has a digital readout :)

My K-Pro will be able to accurately read it as well, just not so that I can see it while I'm racing. I don't want to add another O2 sensor to it, I just need a general idea. Maybe an AF will be fine then.

Steve

you NEED a wideband O2, taking readings from your stock narrowband O2 sensor is about as useful as tits on a bull.

per honda tuning, the k series o2 sensor is a wideband.

Little question on your painting. Why didn't you paint the inside also? Since its already completely stripped it would have taken like 10 minutes.

If you mean in the doors, they'll be covered with alum. panels.

Steve

Wow man, just... Wow...

I can't believe you rattle canned it.. but other than that, good job. And by the interior, I think he meant the floors and roll cage, etc.

You know, If I had an extra 10k laying around, I still wouldn't do that.. lol. Props for all the hard work you are doing.

What kind of motor mods are you doing? Very curious about that. Crank/rods/pistons remaining stock? P&P/shave/bigger valves/cams? Where are you going to scrounge up 300 all motor hp? What type of fuel are you planning on running?

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow man, just... Wow...

I can't believe you rattle canned it.. but other than that, good job. And by the interior, I think he meant the floors and roll cage, etc.

You know, If I had an extra 10k laying around, I still wouldn't do that.. lol. Props for all the hard work you are doing.

What kind of motor mods are you doing? Very curious about that. Crank/rods/pistons remaining stock? P&P/shave/bigger valves/cams? Where are you going to scrounge up 300 all motor hp? What type of fuel are you planning on running?

ya, motor plans are pretty much what im interested in.

Wow dude, Lots of hours into that hatch i can see. Wondering if your going turbo/spray?

Quoted post[/post]]

Current plans are IPS Kme cams, Eibach springs and retainers. The block...don't know yet. I don't think I'm going to be able to get all the work done that I wanted. It's $5k for the bottom end build that I'm interested in (bored, sleeved, pistons, rods, K24 crank, etc....) but I'm at the end of my budget so I may just do 12.5:1 pistons and new rods and leave it at that.

I'll post more details as I have them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow dude, Lots of hours into that hatch i can see. Wondering if your going turbo/spray?

No, all motor.

Steve

I was thinking around 14:1...but if you've got some free stuff for me, I'm game. :)

Steve

do you have the door panels for sale.. if so how much shipped to 93309 CA??

Quoted post[/post]]
do you have the door panels for sale.. if so how much shipped to 93309 CA??

No, they've been gone for a while. Reading ownz.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I was thinking around 14:1...but if you've got some free stuff for me, I'm game. :)

Steve

I was told by someones dad who mind you is a die hard american muscle guy said 14:1 is stupid and cant be done in anything.

Then he's ignorant on the ways of import tuning.

Quoted post[/post]]
is the price diff between pistons that much?

or is it just the added tuning/fuel needs?

Well, I'd need to sleeve and bore the block and the components are custom and the rods would need to be of a higher quality and thus be more money.

Steve

Still waiting on parts but I applied a few decals to her.

EGK1320-107.jpg

EGK1320-108.jpg

EGK1320-109.jpg

EGK1320-110.jpg

EGK1320-111.jpg

Steve

Back