London terrorist attack!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 7 2005, 01:54 PM
are you kidding? the french couldn't even master a pipe bomb.
[post=522194]Quoted post[/post]​

They were the primary manufacturer for most of Sadam's weapons though, cheeky bastards

Can we move the whole middle east to, say, the moon? That ought to solve some problems, right?

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 7 2005, 03:33 PM
Can we move the whole middle east to, say, the moon? That ought to solve some problems, right?
[post=522214]Quoted post[/post]​

nah, we'd get sued for tampering with peoples horoscopes

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jul 7 2005, 08:43 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Jul 7 2005, 03:33 PM
[post=522214]Quoted post[/post]​

nah, we'd get sued for tampering with peoples horoscopes
[post=522217]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh...mygod, Leo is so out of alignment, I'm calling my lawer.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 7 2005, 02:01 PM
yeah, cuz not killing each other is a bad beleif to be pressing?

[post=522166]Quoted post[/post]​

and what are we doing over there.....lets see......um....killing people to make them stop killing people. yeah, that makes sense :roll:

Originally posted by racintweek+Jul 7 2005, 08:57 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jul 7 2005, 02:01 PM

and what are we doing over there.....lets see......um....killing people to make them stop killing people. yeah, that makes sense :roll:
[post=522224]Quoted post[/post]​

Um, no we aren't, and you're retarded to say something like that. We kill when we are attacked, we do not go out randomly killing innocent people in hopes of furthering our cause.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 7 2005, 03:04 PM-->
Originally posted by racintweek@Jul 7 2005, 08:57 PM
pissedoffsol

Um, no we aren't, and you're retarded to say something like that. We kill when we are attacked, we do not go out randomly killing innocent people in hopes of furthering our cause.
[post=522229]Quoted post[/post]​

"You may not know this, but there's a very strict cell-phone policy in Iraq. Very strict. If a military convoy sees you on a cell-phone, they immediately open fire because of all of the improvised explosives being detonated with cell phones. There have been posted signs warning about cell-phone usage in like 8 languages since shortly after the initial invasion. Anyway, there was this Iraqi fuck who kept wasting everybody's time reporting false bomb threats and non-existent weapons caches, putting people on alert while giggling about it after the fact. He would pass out anti-American pamphlets, scream epithets at passing vehicles and similar bullshit, but kept avoiding arrest somehow (not real important). Chris's platoon is tagging along on an aid convoy, and he's sitting next to a gunner, they come up over a hill and see this guy just sitting down about fifty feet off the road. Here's a quick transcript of the following conversation..."

Gunner: "Is that him?"

Chris: "Yup, motherfucker keeps stirring us after...."

*Automatic gun fire* [pause] *more automatic gun fire*

Chris: "Cell phone?"

Gunner: "Looked like it to me."

Chris: "You'd think he'd see the signs."

(Exerpt from website http://www.ehowa.com/home.shtml)

Well, it wasn't exactly random.

I was just in Iraq, and didn't see a single sign saying not to use a cellphone, except at entrances to US or Iraqi bases. As a matter of fact, al day long I saw people talking on cellphones, standing on teh corner, driving in their car, etc... And you can hardly compare a story written on the interent on a, to be nice, less than official website, a source of information on random killing. Now, I am not going to say that bad things don't happen, but I will garantee that we don't set off bombs in crowded area to get people behind Americas move in Iraq.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 7 2005, 04:08 PM
Do you guys think it had anything to do with naming the 2012 Olympics there?
[post=522230]Quoted post[/post]​

no not at all
makes no sence to blow up subways in a city that will be home to the olympics 7 years before they happen

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 7 2005, 03:27 PM
I was just in Iraq, and didn't see a single sign saying not to use a cellphone, except at entrances to US or Iraqi bases. As a matter of fact, al day long I saw people talking on cellphones, standing on teh corner, driving in their car, etc... And you can hardly compare a story written on the interent on a, to be nice, less than official website, a source of information on random killing. Now, I am not going to say that bad things don't happen, but I will garantee that we don't set off bombs in crowded area to get people behind Americas move in Iraq.
[post=522239]Quoted post[/post]​

No doubt that's a less than official site, hell it's the farthest thing from official (except for an authority on good tits) but I am just pointing out that maybe, juuuuuuust maybe, some people are doing things they aint supposed to be.

And unfortunately it's those people (Abu Ghraib, Guantanimo, etc) that make the whole lot look bad. Just like the crazy 'dakka dakka mohammed jihad' islamic extremists make the whole lot of them look bad.

Right, and your argument would hold some weight, except I am not saying that the US military is perfect and hasn't ever done anything that shames it, or that all muslim are extremist. What I am saying is completely different. He said that bombing the subway is comparible to the US's goings on in Iraq, as in insinuating that we are there randomly killing people to try to make them see out point of view, which we are not.

Originally posted by micah@Jul 7 2005, 01:40 PM
the french did it.

france wouldnt help us in our war, then just yesterday london won the ballot to hold 2012 olympics by barely beating out the french who everyone thought was a shoe in
[post=522188]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweet, let's start a war with France, should only take about a week or so :lol:

Seriously, we need some operation Swordfish tactics... WE need to show them just how bad terrorism can be. Imagine 4-6 small nukes going off in a Syria at once lol, I bet they'd leave us alone if we responded like that!

Eye for an Eye, times ten!

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 7 2005, 05:24 PM
Seriously, we need some operation Swordfish tactics... WE need to show them just how bad terrorism can be. Imagine 4-6 small nukes going off in a Syria at once lol, I bet they'd leave us alone if we responded like that!

Eye for an Eye, times ten!
[post=522266]Quoted post[/post]​

an unprovoked nuclear first strike would pretty much turn the entire world against us
bad call

a far better solution would be a nice quiet late night spec ops raid...
just go in and take out every upper level person we can find
nice and clean
no evidence we were there
no sign of them when we leave
just wipe them off the face of existance

that happens a few imes to a few upper level people and thats when fear kicks in

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 7 2005, 04:04 PM-->
Originally posted by racintweek@Jul 7 2005, 08:57 PM
pissedoffsol

[post=522229]Quoted post[/post]​

so we declared war on Iraq and didnt intend to kill anyone??
seems a little contradicting to me

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jul 7 2005, 04:35 PM-->
integraslut78
@Jul 7 2005, 04:08 PM
Do you guys think it had anything to do with naming the 2012 Olympics there?
[post=522230]Quoted post[/post]​

no not at all
makes no sence to blow up subways in a city that will be home to the olympics 7 years before they happen
[post=522245]Quoted post[/post]​

but you cant be sure. for all we know, they had bombs in all the cities, and when the decision was made, they pushed the right button. just to show that they could.

but my personel opinion is that any type of organized religion is fucking stupid. knowledge is power and at 19 i have realized that in every religion there are contradictions and flaws. i dont give a shit if you believe in this or that, but i have made the decision that i couldnt truly commit myself to something that i know is flawed.

but its not that easy.

AFAIK they are usually heavily guarded and stay in secure places. I doubt they even have the balls to go to their own home in the middle of a war.

Originally posted by racintweek@Jul 7 2005, 11:21 PM
so we declared war on Iraq and didnt intend to kill anyone??
seems a little contradicting to me
[post=522292]Quoted post[/post]​

How, your comprehension, or lack there of is astounding.

Back