Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know, its pretty sad though. Cause you probably actually believe it too. lmao

Honestly, I just had my opinion. I don't really care if the RSASS is better or the AS50 is, but I've seen a lot more about the AS50 than the RSASS on the military channel when they talk about future weaponry.

I'm confused as to what you find funny here? You find it funny that I base what gun I use off what it's supposed to do in the real world, which is what the gun is based off of for the game?

if you THINK it will make you play better, then you WILL play better
i let my real world opinion of particular guns affect my bias towards or against them

i didn't really like the pp90m1 at first cause it looks more like a super soaker

If you go by the "I saw it on the military channel" idea, then yea, the MSR would probably be the best. lol

FAD-gold
MK14-gold
now..
UMP45-gold .. love the thermal sight on it

I'm actually pretty close to putting gold on the SpraySpray-12. It'll feel like quite an accomplishment when that happens...

So apparently they are adding five more prestige levels. It's already done on PC and will be added to consoles in the next update...

I wish they would have just put their energy in to fixing things and working on lag issues instead of tacking on more Prestiges, but oh well...

Yea, me too. That was complete sarcasm as everybody knows I never have, and most likely never will prestige. Definetly not on MW3. So what's next? lol

Yup. I'm P11 on PC. But they stopped the rank up dedi servers so I'll have to do these 5 legit haha.

Back