Mr Brain's Faggots

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

The Faggot Family.

That boy looks pretty pissed. He prolly knows that his chances of not getting the shit beat out of him at school are now 0%.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 11 2005, 06:25 AM
The Faggot Family.

That boy looks pretty pissed. He prolly knows that his chances of not getting the shit beat out of him at school are now 0%.

-> Steve
[post=538780]Quoted post[/post]​

His chances weren't too great anyway; his last name is already Doody.

And I know that in Ireland (could be the UK as well) Fag is a term for Cigarette.

Originally posted by SiLude@Aug 11 2005, 06:56 AM
now, what is a faggot??
[post=538794]Quoted post[/post]​

After a little searching (I wondered too) I've come to the conclusion it's a type of meatball.

ahhhh, ok. i thought they were talking about cigarettes, but then i was like you dont, atleast i dont, eat cigarettes. :shrug2:

I can imagine some swedes right now:

"He say heez car smokes"

"No, Egil - Smoke mean cigarrete een america"

Faggots are meatballs. And Cigarettes. And rectal renegades. in some cultures, it may mean something completely different too :) English is funny like that.

Brain's faggots are a food product available in Britain and Ireland, which are made up of liver and onions rolled into meatballs and served in a sauce. These commercially available faggots differ significantly from the traditional recipe.

why don't they just call them FUCKING MEATBALLS THEN?!?!?!
meal2.jpg

A faggot in most other countries isn't considered a homo. I know in costa rica, the english people (british) used the term normally, some of the english speaking islands also don't use faggot as a derogitory(sp?) word.

There are a lot of other english words the US doesn't use. "Carn't" is a commonly used word in England that isn't used here. I'm almost positive it means the same thing as "can't".

Back