My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ram air filter fits nice, yea i know i need too properly mount my ballast
10003986_10153912154915076_1580739966_n.jpg

Sooo not only did you install something that is going to annoy every other driver in front of you did a half ass job installing it. Not to say I am shocked but when is your level of stupidity going to be evident to you? You are pants on head window licking retarded.

Hood clears fine its the same size as the old filter lol, ive got too extend the positive and ground wires to moint the ballast on the front side of the strut tower where I want, not perminant

the stock ph2865 touched the header, sitting in traffic etc would cook the seal on the oil filter housing and it would spray oil everywhere, id go through 6-7 filters a week, and yes there are many other filters like the ph2876, ph2808, etc that have the same thread , but the gasket surface area is WAYY farther out than any of the filters that could fit, soo obviously relocation was the only option because im not ruining the scavenging effect of the header by denting in the side of the header too clear the filter, also I added roughly 2.5 quarts of oil too the system and lowered oil temperatures almost 40 degrees at normal operating temperature going down the road, oh wait I forgot im dilfuck, I did it because its jdm fucking tyte yo

Relocations aren't a bad thing (I almost did one on the Si just to make changing them easier), it's just yours is total hack job.

And again learn the damn difference between to, too, and two. Fucktard.

I think its hilarious how I still get given shit about my build when I buy nothing but QUALITY parts , look back 2 years when I was slapping garden material and driving hoodless, grew up, I get complimented daily on the car, and it gets tons of love elsewhere, and these guys are probably just jealous - especially some cockpolishing asshat that calls himself Double0si.

1465144_10153919488950076_1265645357_n.jpg

1969211_659045810827023_1281430578_n.jpg

Before you started buying QUALITY parts, you know back about 2 or 3 years ago when posting pictures of other peoples work and claiming it to be yours - back when you were driving hoodless, looking at pictures of other peoples work, and spanking off the little monkey. Do "Those that give plenty of love" to your latest abortion have any idea of your past?

Last edited:
Oh nice quote there Steve. lol

Go fuck yourself Dickfuck. You're still doing shit things to shit cars. And what have you done to this car to get complemented on? It's shit exterior was done decades ago (it shows) and the things you've done under hood and inside are mismatched, missing pieces, or hack job garbage. The rest is routine maintenace. You're not a mechanic at all. You pretty much are the embodiment of that meme. A tool with a handful of junk tools acting like he knows what he's doing.

:kindlyGTFO:

Oh nice quote there Steve. lol......
Thought you'd like it - took a couple of tweaks to get the wordsmithing perfected after the word "elsewhere,". The base set of words came through on the email notice that the post was made on the thread - either it got deleted or just didn't come across for some reason. So, I copied it from the email message and applied a touch of creativity.

Last edited:
its such a train wreck raggity complete pile of ruined shit isnt it......... ha
988838_10153922579085076_1515595224_n.jpg

1609587_10153922579175076_2789461_n.jpg

10150725_10153922579255076_1503343131_n.jpg

Last edited:
P.S. I am playing along. You shit on the boards, I'll shit on your threads. Deal with it or don't post...

Last edited:
Why didn't you just relocate the filter off to the side of the motor or anywhere else VS all the way up and over top of the motor? Seems silly to me.

I guess because racecar.

Back