NEED tips

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

heres the deal:...im going to be a lab rat for some bullshyt product. They are going to test anti-diarrea(SP?x10) all herbal pills on me and they going to pay me$800. But this sunday i have to get a screening, AKA piss test. Now, iv been of the grass for about a yr now, but i smoked only a joint with a buddy of mine before he went back to school, about 2 1/2 weeks ago. should i be clean? if not what can i do to flush my body?

Do you get out a exerisize on a regular or are you generally a couch potato? That has alot to do w/ it. The better your metabolism, the faster it burns through you. drink non carbobated juicesthat will flush your kidneys and urinary track. things like cran-rasberry is great. hell mix it w/ vodka and have a couple of cape cods! the alcohol helps also. Jamba juice/wheat gras shit likme that. basicaly, if you quit a year ago, and that truly the last time you puffed, you should be ok with just flushing your system. Aloa you could buy Golden Seal and any GNC store. Its a litlle pricey compared to what normal everyday food/drink could cure just as well.

keep puffin,
matt
;)

you should be ok but drink a a gang of water befor you go and piss at east once befor you go dont let it be your first days piss.

by government standards you won't test positive, I can't remember the exact measurements so bare with me. But from what I've read it takes about four joints before you'll test positive. If your system is clean, a THC dose that small should run your system in about 2.5 weeks, normally. If I were you I'd flush my kidneys, drink lots of water, hit the sauna, and take niacin 3 times a day (2-3 pills). That would clean out of Rasta.

Alright now you are talking my line of work... here is what I would recommend as I work with lab techs, who preform these tests for the medical research group that I work for. My first questoin is how much do you weigh and how tall are you? Weight is an important fact and so is your bodies fat content. The substances that labs/tests are searching for in you urine samples are stored in fat cells. They can take anywhere from 2 days to 8 weeks to get rid of depending on your body size, motabelism, ect. What I would recommend doing is really intense cardio work outs, as that is the best way to sweat out and what not. Sweating is actually good for th process, and drink a ton of water i am talking 100oz + a day, you will be pissing every 10 mins or so, but do that up until the day before you go in. Also go to your local head shop they sell all kinds of drinks and what not. Find a cleansing drink, and take a couple of them a few days in advance before you go in and do this as they help to "clean" up your system. Just remember pace your self with the water so you do not kill your self, and stay near pretty close to a toilet. Honestly the intense cardio work outs will help you out the most go to a spin class at a local gym or go on one or more five miles runs a day. Best of luck to you.

and if the test comes up bad, tell them you had one of those huge costco popypseed muffins for breakfast and totally forgot about it.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 23 2004, 05:19 PM
and if the test comes up bad, tell them you had one of those huge costco popypseed muffins for breakfast and totally forgot about it.

thats for opium and its derivatives (things like morphine, heroine, etc), not THC, lol. completely different

and you literally have to eat like 6 bagels and more to test positive for it, they did it on Mythbusters. lol

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Jan 23 2004, 04:22 PM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Jan 23 2004, 05:19 PM

thats for opium, not THC, lol. completely different

That would be hilarious on a sitcom. :)

"I'm sorry sir, you came up positive for THC. Marijuana."
"Uh, I had a poppy seed bagel for lunch..."
"That's for opium, not marijuana."
"..." ::runs away::

:D :D

Or, just go in there and shout, "The only piss test you motherfuckers are getting from me is a taste test!" Then, piss all over the place and run out.

from all the pot heads I know, they say that drinking a shit load of cranberry juice makes them pass there tests.

From all the pot heads I've seen attempt pass the test, all go sauna for 15 minute intervals of atleast 4x a day, with a mix of gallons of water/cranberry/the myth of picklee juice. And they also would take a form of detox aka niacin, so pretty much what Silver Child said.

If you smoke very often it can take anywhere from 1 month to 2 monts.

If you smoke less regularly then it could take about 2 weeks

If you smoke not often at all (like you said 1 year) it should be outta your system within 1 week.

*EDIT* I researched this so its not just some asshat telling me some info that some bum told him.

go on the high times magazine site i believe they have all the things on passing a test what are good products to use otherwise just do what eveyone else does workout drink water, water maybe cranberry juice cause i here that other drinks dont really do much. I would just run on a treadmill and use a bike shit like that.

cranberry juice, goldenseal pills, and lots of water. I wouldnt reccomend drinking water the day of the test because if there strict it will come back saying the specimin was diluted. goldenseal works wonders, about 2 years ago we went to a cabin and pretty much just made a game of seeing how fucked up we could get on pot and alcohol and one of my friends had a test like a week after we got back he drank a lot of water and took like an entire bottle of goldenseal and passed.

a lot of places will test for golden seal, i wouldn't use it.

Originally posted by B16@Jan 23 2004, 04:03 PM
a lot of places will test for golden seal, i wouldn't use it.

:werd: We do, that and someother blocker substances, however we do not test for "clensing" products, i.e. things that you take prior to the day you take the test.

yea i no that shyt is stored in fat cells and what not...i used to be on probation, piss test every other week back when i smoked hardcore...i have hockey practice everyday for my college so its not like im a couch potato

here i come costco, for some industrial size cranberry juice :woo:

Back