new girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry, In the future i will try to make interesting discussions on how to convince ur girlfriend to eat out another girl, and how much fun promiscuous sex can be.

WTF is your trip, you Eskimo pole smoking, polar bear fucking, inbred leftover from the 1850's goldrush.

NEWSFLASH !!!

The gold rush in Alaska ended more than 100 years ago.

Maybe it's time to hitch up the oxen to the ol' Connestoga and mosey on over to a continguous state in the Union and learn the unwritten cues of social interaction with people in our generation.

Oh wait....I just thought of something. I think you were attempting to be funny by commenting on my replies !!

/insert George Takei laugh.mp3

Hey, I'm not the one who quoted the guy twice in my sig. I'm just sayin that's a tad hypocritical.

lol true... u got him going and I appreciate that... kudos! already gave u rep earlier for your funny post's mang...

WTF is your trip, you Eskimo pole smoking, polar bear fucking, inbred leftover from the 1850's goldrush.

NEWSFLASH !!!

The gold rush in Alaska ended more than 100 years ago.
Nah, there's still gold in them thar hills! O and yeah, polar bears are fuckin sexy as hell.

who closed this thread?

damnit, this thread rocks. lol

re-opened.

nice, i thought i had missed the whole thing
lmao

so i missed the picture that was posted and the link doesn't work
someone throw me a bone

chick kneeling down in a semi-see through pink pajamma thing.

kinda hot, but nothing revealing.

pissedoffrating: 6.6

I'm still curious - the girl in the pink frou-frou is in construction, and lists "Drives dump truck" in her occupation ?

Really ?

true... must be her day off? who works construction at night?

This drives a dump truck:
griffennq8.jpg

This does NOT drive a dump truck:
http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43e14702za6351b15/d165/__sr_/ad2bscd.jpg?phAGoNFBHKjm4kjW

Surprising, coming from a Californian. That was spoken like an easterner.

There have got to be 45 BILLION good looking girls in the US. Show me one that can hold a conversation and you'll have my attention.

Back