new girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Surprising, coming from a Californian. That was spoken like an easterner.

There have got to be 45 BILLION good looking girls in the US. Show me one that can hold a conversation and you'll have my attention.

:huh:

Anyone else think Celerity is an attention whore too? I wonder how many posts in here he has. hmm

That'd be true if you didn't write a novel of a post every time you went on a rant. ;)

Wow its funny how the topic changes with new comers... lmao... jacked like 50 million times now thats awesome!

What's wrong with being a whore? The money's good, and the works not hard. hehe, hard, well maybe sometimes.

Celerity doesn't realize that I can be a giant post whore myself, and I'm good at sending topics to the wild blue yonder.

My rants and opinions are well formed and inciteful. That said, they are not necessarily the opinions of Hondaswap.com.

My rants and opinions are well formed and inciteful. That said, they are not necessarily the opinions of Hondaswap.com.

No, but the disheveled, unshaven recluse sitting in a one room wooden shack in the middle of montana might be wiring up a package and all the while nodding his head with some of your rants.

What's wrong with being a whore? The money's good, and the works not hard. hehe, hard, well maybe sometimes.

BAH-DUH-DUH-CHING !!!

APPEARING THIS SATURDAY NIGHT ONLY AT
UK-LUK'S IGLOO, IT'S "KLYPH"

Your screenname sounds like something the vet found attached to my dog's dick.

Sorry, show got cancelled due to poor ticket sales, i knew i shouldn't have put a picture of my face on the flyer...

How did you know I'm in montana?

Do you normally interject yourself into conversations that have nothing to do about you?

I AM NOT TALKING TO NOR ABOUT YOU.

Can anyone else see from that post that I was talking to Celerity....

Anyone? 6th grade education.....critical thinking? Grapes of Wrath and writing a critical thinking piece on what you read? .......anyone?

Back