new girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

something the vet found attached to smarnash's dog's dick=his own azzhole

Sorry, show got cancelled due to poor ticket sales, i knew i shouldn't have put a picture of my face on the flyer...

Self depreciating humor is your style?

I wish I had a pic of that 80's comic with the fuzzy hair who used that type of humor. It sucked back then, and it still sucks now.

something the vet found attached to smarnash's dog's dick=his own azzhole

I'm looking at the 5th grade judges on this one.....nope, sorry. You did not make teh funny.

Man, 5th graders, Barbie photo programs, explicit posts about convincing ur GF to have multiple sex partner's, posts about polar beastiality and eskimo fellatio. Is this guy creepin anyone else out or is it just me? He's 30 years old for christ sake, grow up.

You have got to be the stupidest, most braindead future sloppy cunted haus-frau to ever hit the streets. You have 0 talent, 0 skill and 0 personality. I hope that being kept housed and clothed by virtue of your mediocre, but oh-so-easily-accessible physical presence suits you well in the future.

attention%20seeker.jpg

Bon Appetit,

LMAO at the comment/chart. MS paint?

I may be retarded...well...no maybe. I'm a retard, but I didn't see it there either.

Man, 5th graders, Barbie photo programs, explicit posts about convincing ur GF to have multiple sex partner's, posts about polar beastiality and eskimo fellatio. Is this guy creepin anyone else out or is it just me? He's 30 years old for christ sake, grow up.

How many people live in your town? Are you THAT lonely that you feel the need to follow me through no less than 4 different threads and act like a 19 year old college slut looking for attention.

Most guys get fat chicks with gravy stains on their multiple chins as stalkers, I get a 22 year old Alaskan faggot. Go figure.

Here you go Klepmfh or whatever the fuck your name is, I will pay you the same attenion I would pay a 19 year old little girl that won't fucking leave me alone:

It's ok, princess....daddy has to leave now, so he can't pay you any more attention today. I will be back tomorrow, so why don't you touch youself in that "special little area" and think of me until I get back. Do you want daddy to take off his shirt so you can cuddle with it and smell daddy while he is away?

Back