Ok so now Cali is trying to mandate which light bulbs to use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow.. you are so intelligent arent you.. psssh..

When it comes to living around nice cars and beautiful women, I have you all beat. But honestly, like anything, its appeal tends to fade.

When I first got here I remember taking picutres of a Lambo parked on the street. Now, if I'm busy, I won't even turn my head.

The weather and the fact the beach, the mtns, the desert are all less than 1 hr away are what I like.

:werd: We have a Lotus/Ferrari/Porsche/Volvo (I know, wtf are volvos doing there?) here in my town. I routinely see insanely beautiful women, dressed down in their jogging/running clothes, or in some skirt thing, or whatever, and it actually gets boring after a while. You realize there is more to a woman than looks. And cars are just cars. I live here for the beach, the climate, the amazing clear skies I hope to flying in once I get my private pilot's license. I would hate to live in the snow.

And the crap about the lighbulbs probably won't pass. It's crap like that getting put onto congressional agenda, and I just hang my head and go "damn hippies, damn Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer". If people would just turn out their lights, and turn off their TVs when they went to bed, they'd be a lot better off.

shit, in some areas you arent even allowed to water your lawn..
Yep New Mexico would be one of them. When I first got stationed out here I was like what the hell, why does everyone have nothing but rocks in the front yards. Then I found out about the water problems. Pissed me off last year when I went to buy another house and was told I could only have like 20% vegetation of my property to include front and back yards. It was kinda hard for a person growing up in th tropics where every where you look it's green year round to this brown shit. Still haven't gotten use to it.

All i know is i live in texas and there is no shortage of hot chicks. There are so many that even i dont have a problem hooking up with a hottie...as some of you can attest. If you want pictures go searching cause im not posting again.

All i know is i live in texas and there is no shortage of hot chicks. There are so many that even i dont have a problem hooking up with a hottie...as some of you can attest. If you want pictures go searching cause im not posting again.
Yep and that's why I'm always in some part of TX

Yep New Mexico would be one of them. When I first got stationed out here I was like what the hell, why does everyone have nothing but rocks in the front yards. Then I found out about the water problems. Pissed me off last year when I went to buy another house and was told I could only have like 20% vegetation of my property to include front and back yards. It was kinda hard for a person growing up in th tropics where every where you look it's green year round to this brown shit. Still haven't gotten use to it.

Get artificial grass!!

I was being sarcastic with him, you're just being a dumbass.

What the fuck is going on with you?

yeah i though the same thing. I've never been to cali so i dont know. All the cali girls here are hot but dumb as a stump.

FSU girls i think a little hotter than cali girls;)

Back