one of my nuts hurts

formby

learning in progress
so for a couple of days ive been naticing that one of my testicles is swollen...(the tubes) and now it hurts.....i dont know what it could be....but i feel like some one is squeezing the nut, and i feel nacious (spll)....i made a doctors appoint ment for tommorrow...but i dont have insurance.......
 

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
did you get hit in the sack recently?

if its sore and you keep touching it it will keep on hurting you, its a very sensitive area...
 

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 03:20 PM
so for a couple of days ive been naticing that one of my testicles is swollen...(the tubes) and now it hurts.....i dont know what it could be....but i feel like some one is squeezing the nut, and i feel nacious (spll)....i made a doctors appoint ment for tommorrow...but i dont have insurance.......
[post=520861]Quoted post[/post]​


BLUE BALLS..<---nahhh

Damn i think you got a hernia.....Thats happens a lot to chubby GUys like you...bahhahaha..

Nahh..I hope you feel better.... :p
 

Celerity

Well-Known Member
Hernia or other testicular afflictions must be checked quickly and treated quickly. It's a blood and central nervous center of the body, and could spread or become VERY bad if it's not looked at.

Go to a walk-in, or something.
 

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
hernia's usually don't hurt the nuts though... they kinda make a lump in the upper pelvis area.
 

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 5 2005, 03:24 PM
Hernia or other testicular afflictions must be checked quickly and treated quickly. It's a blood and central nervous center of the body, and could spread or become VERY bad if it's not looked at.

Go to a walk-in, or something.
[post=520867]Quoted post[/post]​



:werd:
WHy wait till tomorrow..Get your ass off that chair and go get that checked out asap.
 

formby

learning in progress
i cant leave work and my fam doctor is going to see me with no appoint \ment tommorrow @9am.....wow it still hurts.....but barely...i think i have an infection......
 

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
I can't believe you're asking for medical advice on a website full of Honda people. :lol:

Try it the other way around and see what you come up with. :)
 

formby

learning in progress
i just wanted to know if anyone had this happen to them...i already made a doctors appointment
 

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 03:54 PM
i just wanted to know if anyone had this happen to them...i already made a doctors appointment
[post=520888]Quoted post[/post]​



Bendito.....bahaha..Not funny....

Have you tried CHOKING THE Chicken? bahahahahaha....
Nahhh for real though..Maybe you choked it to hard and now your shit hurts....
 

formby

learning in progress
no...no more than normal...while my wife was at work and then she wanted me when she got home...so i let her have it....then this mourning it was sore.....ouch..there it goes again....i think my sperm hate me....i keep killing them....
 

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 04:05 PM
no...no more than normal...while my wife was at work and then she wanted me when she got home...so i let her have it....then this mourning it was sore.....ouch..there it goes again....i think my sperm hate me....i keep killing them....
[post=520894]Quoted post[/post]​


Next time just let the shit loose....Dont hold it back....yeah you know what i mean... :D

Oh and when you said you let her have it..I think it was the other way around......SHE F*CK YOU UP MANG!
^^^she's a keeper....
 

formby

learning in progress
yeah i love her....but i hope its not testicular cancer....i might loose a nut like tom green....ouch....i dont have insurance
 

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 03:25 PM
yeah i love her....but i hope its not testicular cancer....i might loose a nut like tom green....ouch....i dont have insurance
[post=520901]Quoted post[/post]​

it doesn't sound like cancer. cancer usually gives lumps but they don't hurt (so I hear) I wouldn't get to worked up over it. Yeah, the situation seems bad, but 9 times out of 10, you'll be fine. Plus, you caught it early enough. Honestly, when I get blue balls, that's how my nuts feel. I don't get blue balls at that particular moment, I wake up with them because of the night before. maybe you could be like me.

Good Luck @ your appointment tommorrow.
 

formby

learning in progress
i think i have this



What is epididymitis?

The epididymisk here to see an illustration. is a long, tightly coiled tube that lies above and behind each testicle. It collects and stores maturing sperm made by the testicles prior to ejaculation. Inflammation and infection of the epididymis is called epididymitis.
What causes epididymitis?

The causes of epididymitis vary depending on your age and behavior. In children it is most commonly associated with urinary tract infections. In young, sexually active men it is often associated with sexually transmitted disease and in older men with enlargement of the prostate gland. Bacterial infections, possibly spread from the rectal area or following a urological procedure, also may cause epididymitis. It also may occur without a bacterial infection (non-bacterial epididymitis).1
 

formby

learning in progress
my co worker had it and the doctor said it was just an infection....i hope thats what i have
 

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
uh, thanks for the huge illustration of a dick...

In young, sexually active men it is often associated with sexually transmitted disease


ooh damn... hopefully you didn;t get any bugs...

maybe your wife cheated on you and gave you an STD?

lol, i was gonna throw that out there but didn't have the heart to crush him like that...
 
Top