Painted my buddys turbo tercel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I didn't mind my 91 Tercel ... everyone laughed at me for driving a 4 speed with no tach.

Now I drive a 91 Civic with a 4 speed and no tach. Go figure.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Calesta+Jul 1 2005, 01:28 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Jun 30 2005, 11:45 PM
:( Souped up tercels make me cry.
[post=518951]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't like Tercels that are filled with soup either... makes it hard to sit in and drive when you have chunks of chicken and veggies floating around your shoulders.
[post=519227]Quoted post[/post]​

atleast you would never go hungry!

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 1 2005, 06:33 PM
Well, you might get sick from eating all that moldy stale soup. :puke2:
[post=519413]Quoted post[/post]​

Naw Mike, you just drain it every day and fill it up with a new flavor! Sure it's expensive, but boy, clam chowder fridays make it all worth while! :yum:

:lol:

Wow. If you drain it and fill it back up every day, you don't even have to worry about going to the bathroom! Just drive around all day on a fresh tank of gas, eat soup when you're hungry, then just piss/shit through your pants and you're good to go. Empty the car every day and there's no need to think about any kind of personal hygiene or food!

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 2 2005, 01:38 AM
Wow. If you drain it and fill it back up every day, you don't even have to worry about going to the bathroom! Just drive around all day on a fresh tank of gas, eat soup when you're hungry, then just piss/shit through your pants and you're good to go. Empty the car every day and there's no need to think about any kind of personal hygiene or food!

[post=519556]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

Now that's gross.... :lol:

well quick update to get it back on track!

travis doesnt wnt to wetsand and buff the car until i do mine, since he likes the way the car looks now. id rather mine smooth. :) so its going to be a few weeks since i have welding work to do to finish up my fenders before we even start thinking about paint. hopefully the fenders get finished this week.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 25 2005, 11:15 AM
blkhrs8a.jpg

You may know some about this and that steve, but you have no idea what your talking about with paint work.

That's me. That's a $45,000 Jaguar that I painted. I've painted Aston Martins, Show car MGs and Ferraris.

-> Steve

Bince.
[post=516379]Quoted post[/post]​

that picture, that car, and that cheapo crappo cross flow paint booth mean/prove nothing to me. ;)

I really have no answer for that that won't cause an e-bitch fight. :)

Oh yeah... Yer mom !

-> Steve

Looks good. I cant comment much more because I have yet to paint a whole vehicle. I expected the car to be a bit glossier though. Perhaps something has yet to be done that will cause it to shine?? I saw conflicting opinions on this subject so I will just wait and see the finished product. The side angle shot was nice in that it showed the paint/bodywork was relatively smooth and not choppy. Good job man and I hope your car turns out just the way ya want it!!

my car is going to be 100x better since im putting effort into my vehicle. he didnt really want to help out much, plus we were rushing to beat the moisture.

Back