project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love the pic of my car and Ji's.... thanks B! I had lots of fun yesterday, what an entertaining crew! I guess all of the best mechanics are alcoholics.... Ji will work for rum. Haha. I am very honored to have seen the first two runs of the Sol out of B's garage... and thanks for the mushroom and bacon pizza. :thumbsup:

<----- I helped a little.... holding the worklight, reassembling the cam caps and.... holding the rum bottle for Ji. ;)

Man, I was so hung over on the ride home last night... urrrrrrgh... See, usually when I get busted, I pass out and sleep through the hang over. Oh well. It was worth it. :D

B- don't give up; you've got good help down there and all the things you need can be found locally. You'll get it done! :)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice ;) So the next questions are.......... will you keep it? And what are your plans for the manifold?

Holy crap, that house is sitting crooked...

DSC00916.JPG

^^^holy shit, thats REALLY crooked. someone, possibly the home owners, should look into getting that fixed, or something..

He's not. First off, wrong engine for the swap... second, I'm buying the 240. Rather, B is going to join the ranks of the guy who gave me the AllTrac. ;)

ji works for rum, excellent, now i know what to pay him later. b, when you think you are going to get it tuned?? To bad the guy that sold ji the alltrac is know driving a fuckin gti vr6.....

welp, just got back from acura.

101.13 for a new tensioner pulley and spring.

wack.

:( part will be here tomorrow.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 10 2004, 04:11 PM
He's not. First off, wrong engine for the swap... second, I'm buying the 240. Rather, B is going to join the ranks of the guy who gave me the AllTrac. ;)

I already got dibs on is 240 <_<

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 9 2004, 08:25 PM

DSC00904.JPG

Hey Brian, where did you get that filter on the compressor housing? I've been looking for one but can't find one big enough to fit.

b, get a print out from Hondaautomotiveparts.org. The dealer by me always matches there prices. Always saves me 40% or so.

Drunk own!

Back