project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: I want to know how badass this thing is.

I can't believe that its finally done. It was started before I even joined this site, and finished over a month after I finished my swap. But hey, Better late than never:D

The world will be ending in t-minus 20 days and counting.... My car is going for a tuning session on the 29th and B's car is running... Bseries and turbo.

HOLY SHIT. THE HORSEMEN ARE HERE!!!!

:eek:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 9 2004, 05:10 PM
IT RUNS!!!! (Ji)

OMFG, about time. :worthy: Now, does it go forward?

it ran, and now we have timing belt tensioner pulley issues... so shes done running for the day until i can get the right/new part in there....

sweet this is kinda odd... Tylers civic is almost running too, after being down a year... hehe i wonder whos will be faster.. hmm :)

Brandon not everyone knows Tyler man. Brian I want sound clips of the car running, the turbo spoolin and video of it all! That's be awesome.

wooo hoo congrats guys now lets see some footage of that bish

One word: ItsaboutfuckintimeOMFGittooklongenoughtogetthebitchrunningI'mgladJIwastheretokickyourasstogettheBEASTupHOPEITSFAST!!!!

Congratulations, does it feel like you just gave birth to a child, or better yet, a MONSTER???

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 9 2004, 11:10 AM
IT RUNS!!!! (Ji)

The most quoted two words of all time!!! 6 months (from the start of the build) in the making!!!

:woo:

Back