PWNED!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bahaahahha :owned:

Darwin's callin.

What a pussy, his legs buckled like a noodle.

I think he should be happy he was unsuccessful, because he probably would have launched himself OVER the pool.

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 26 2005, 09:20 AM
I think he should be happy he was unsuccessful, because he probably would have launched himself OVER the pool.
[post=545568]Quoted post[/post]​

Failed physics did we?

You know, if you replay it at exactly the right time, over and over and over.. You might just pee yourself.

What a pussy.

I used to do shit like that all the time.

From our 2 story rooftop. :ph34r:
But then again, I was like 9 years old, so the trampoline wouldn't have bottomed out on the ground.

trampolines + height = dangerous...

the highest i jumped from was about 5 or 6 feet above the trampoline and i thought i was gonna fly off the other side...

speaking of height, has anyone ever been up in a boom lift?
my brother has one and i've managed about 40-50 feet before i start getting freaked...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 26 2005, 12:33 PM
trampolines + height = dangerous...

the highest i jumped from was about 5 or 6 feet above the trampoline and i thought i was gonna fly off the other side...

speaking of height, has anyone ever been up in a boom lift?
my brother has one and i've managed about 40-50 feet before i start getting freaked...
[post=545644]Quoted post[/post]​

I climbed a 360 foot tower several times.. Talk about paranoid.. You see planes and you're like.. OH GOD!! Its going to hit the tower!! You find yourself constantly checking the guy wires.. I had to install a wireless antenna and maintain it.. And let me tell you.. 360 feet of wireless cable starts to weigh a hell of alot after you get the first 150 foot off of the ground. (tied to my belt). One hell of a view though, from that height, I could see neighboring cities that were 10-15 miles away.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 26 2005, 12:50 PM
And let me tell you.. 360 feet of wireless cable starts to weigh a hell of alot after you get the first 150 foot off of the ground.
[post=545656]Quoted post[/post]​

wireless cable? :unsure:

:p

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Aug 26 2005, 02:18 PM
wireless cable? :unsure:
[post=545702]Quoted post[/post]​

It does roll off the tongue a little weird, doesn't it.

It was fun explaining to the customers how I would have to route a wire into the house from the outside.. They'd be like.. "I thought it was wireless!"

When I was about 13, I was at a camp in Chile, South America. It was at Lago Caburgua. Anyways, we found a 50 or 60 foot cliff to jump off of into the water. The water was probably about 30 to 40 ft deep. I was one of the youngest people there, the oldest being college age at the time.

I was the only person to dive into the water. :ph34r:

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 26 2005, 02:52 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Aug 26 2005, 02:18 PM
wireless cable?  :unsure:
[post=545702]Quoted post[/post]​

It does roll off the tongue a little weird, doesn't it.

It was fun explaining to the customers how I would have to route a wire into the house from the outside.. They'd be like.. "I thought it was wireless!"
[post=545721]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha isn't that the truth. My brother and I set up a wireless network at this office last week, the lady walked into the network/phone room and asked why it's called wireless if all these wires were all over the place. We had to explain that between the router and computer, there's no physical connection. Took 20 minutes, but she finally caught on. :)

Back