Right place at the Right time!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rawerz

OK guys, I was in the middle of F@cking nowhere and just happened to stumble on this guy who was loading a sofa by himself on a trailer. I stopped and helped the guy out. Then in the back I see a CRX. He asked "Are you into cars?" I said "Im into that CRX, lol" He asked if I was interested. I take a closer look and its a mint 1991 Honda CRX Si. He said "Since you helped me out let me help you out." Sold for $300 dollars with a clean Title. Here's some pics. :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

100_3884.jpg

100_3882.jpg

100_3880.jpg

100_3879.jpg

100_3898.jpg

100_3897.jpg

100_3890.jpg

100_3888.jpg

100_3891.jpg

Holy clean man. Nice!

btw what is that blue switch for off from the right of the steering wheel?

<--- Jealous.

See that ? Karma got you a car !

next time you're gonna stop to help some movers, and they'll give you 2 hours with their girlfriends.

then, the third time - you'll get shot. That's how it works :)

j/k
EDIT: I now put "j/k" in my posts to avoid warnings and death threats.

Lol, Im going to look for some movers in an hour. I should think about investing in a bullet proof vest :0

lucky man, jesus wish mine would have been like that for 300 bucks. i paid 1300 for mine and was in worse shape than that one.

I cried.....
Now that I have another 2 grand that I was saving just to buy a CRX in good shape, I wonder what I should do first.

Thanks, lol.

I probaly am going to go with a SIR Swap but My friend has a K20A Complete block without a tranny he's going to give to me if I wanted to go K-series. I know hasport makes the mounts now but Im not sure if it would be worth it or just build up a B-series.

Last edited:
You actually enunciated el-oh-el?

Anyway, what makes me a bit curious is the Sony EQ mounted just under the deck. Might check into that.

Damn fine car for $300.

Regarding the engine - IMO a b-series will do just fine (great even) in that car. K-series may be more advanced, but you don't need technology to make a fun car.

awesome man! now find a girl to help move...hahaha...might be some better rewards there...but then again...could leave you with some consequences if you took the rewards from her...if you know what i mean...lmfao!

suspension... brakes... then power
in that order... you dont need power to have a fun to drive car
good handling and braking will make you faster on the "fun roads" than power will :rally:
although depending on where you live in texas it might be all flat and straight like a lot of other places in the middle of the country:sleep:... in that case you probly dont have any "fun roads" so you are gunna need all the power you can get to make life interesting

I want the most potential possible. I have no problem maxing out my GF's credit cards. :]

Back