s2000.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
i'm looking for a 00 s2000 preferably silverstone but i would settle for nearly anything.

I've been looking on autotrader and such, but just wondering if anyone has seen any good deals locally. i'm not worried about traveling to purchase it either.

thanks for keeping an eye out.

ebay has tons? but i don't blame you for not wanting to pick one up from there

shit, i bought my civic off ebay with a "running motor" (read: two bent valves and a blown headgasket, no oil pan, no dizzy)

i'll keep a look out, but stupid question, where do you live?

Shit I know what you mean I am looking for an '02 in white, and I am not finding anything in my price range/specific needs. In California there are a lot of '00s for sale especially in the S.F. Bay area, and L.A. area.

yea. i'm in michigan.
i've seen a few go for around 17 g's which is what i'd like to scoop one for.
thanks for being on the lookout!

I didn't know Pills lived in Michigan...I can keep an eye out down here in north east Indiana for ya.

preferrably silverstone ok...

Whats your price range? Mileage cut off?

mileage... dont really care... i mean all of them will have like 70 k at the most if they were highway driven... but 18 g's would probably be all i can afford currently.

ryan still has his for sale.... hes askign 30k,

but its supercharged and has all kinds of parts on it...

Marrietta, Ga has one for like 16.9K, Silver. I will deliver for a fee :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 11 2004, 01:59 PM
marietta = t3h ghetto

The ultimate ghetto is located like 2 miles from you, lol.

Harlem ain't got shit on T-ville.

17k is not bad....but it has ~80k miles, and GA is a hell of a long drive from MI.

my friends dad is selling his for 21,500 and it has 10,000 miles on it.. if i were going to pay that much i'd get his.. its absolutely mint.. rarely driven, but i'm lookin for 18 g's and below so i can buy it cash.. i dont want to take out a loan.

Originally posted by Havok+May 11 2004, 11:10 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@May 11 2004, 01:59 PM
marietta = t3h ghetto

The ultimate ghetto is located like 2 miles from you, lol.

Harlem ain't got shit on T-ville.

17k is not bad....but it has ~80k miles, and GA is a hell of a long drive from MI.

Its only a one day drive, and gerogia means no rust.

adam, your sol is now up for sale at Automotivetech.rice and TI mi.

Bring it up to redline with 4 sale sign on it.

i dont drive it anymore. no plates no insurance. but thanks.

my phone # is 248 431 4481 if you want to throw that up there for peole to contact me. i will actually be out of town starting tonight to sunday around 12-1ish.. but i'm leaving my phone with my dad who i'm putting in charge of the sale if it is going to take place while i'm gone.

as far as the price goes.. i'd say 7750 o.b.o.

Back