sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you paint your black things like side moldings and half bumper in to the rims color is going to be sweet valve cover is look but i prefer the red to be honest

i really didnt want to do clip ons, but i think i may have to on the drivers side.

What about 'trying' to mount the tire on again? Spin it some and re-mount it. It is possible it will change the balance and get it closer so you use less weight.

did you die kelsodeez?

yes. ive been dead for daysssss.

but im coming back like jesus this weekend to paint my cage orange
Jesus.png

painted the cage tonight
the masking
2011-02-25_23-38-24_399.jpg

before
2011-02-25_23-38-35_805.jpg

after
2011-02-26_18-57-52_629.jpg

2011-02-26_18-58-24_841.jpg

2011-02-26_18-58-13_240.jpg

i am going to pull the plastic off by monday because its been so damn cold i want to give the paint some time to dry

The red would have been sick with more suiting wheels but this way it will stand out so well. I like it.

The red would have been sick with more suiting wheels but this way it will stand out so well. I like it.

i can always repaint the cage again hahaha. i cant wait to unmask it. right now, its hard to picture how it looks all wrapped up in plastic with overspray but when the masking comes off, its going to look badass

Pics... now..lol. hurry up and finish it... its right there

Back