Spring NE Swap Meet, March 31st. CT. BBQ/BYOB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think im goiong to back out this year, Im trying to save every last penny for some bump sticks for the civic. . . :(

dude, there's no admission charge. its what, $20 in gas for you? come on. don't be a skirt.

hell, hop in with chris.

just get here...the snow is melting decently...and maybe 2-3 more days to melt off, and a week to dry out.....but the place will still be a mess...you guys can live with that right? tools everywhere, a pile-o-tires, a tree stump hole with mulch all around it.... a Z with a flat tire...

1,652 mi
(about 1 day 2 hours)

do i get a cookie?

went shopping today in Jersy....

got 6 packs of Karubi for yakiniku, a few packs of pork and noodles for yakisoba, 2 case's of large 633ml Orion beer, two 1.8 liter bottles of Genbe san no onigoroshi...the good shit... and heaps of other things for a sweet ass BBQ for the night time... :ph34r:

The crx will prolly not be ready for the autocross on the first...so I'll prolly sleep in and deal with the biggest hangover I'll have in years....:eek:

The snow in the back yard is gone...and half of it has dried out enough for cars....I'd say 25 cars can safely park with out dealing in mud for now...and if the sun stays out the rest of the week...then we're good to go. Garage is 75% cleaned up and sorted...it should be ready for party time by sat. :D

who said anything about them? the first cart event on the first is members only.

i'll be bringing my s14

if anyone wants them I'll bring S14 Megan Racing coilovers, low miles exc shape no spanners $500
and an oem SR20DET turbo manifold $10
a bad T25 and maybe a complete rebuild kit, $50

other than that i'll just bring schnooly crap i find that might be of use to someone. couplers, clamps, swaybar end-link bushings, etc etc.

i have a complete KA24E timing chain kit, and other 240 parts ill be bringing.

Back