The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DVR is locked and loaded... Got my new TV to watch it on now... HD too :)

Why the facepalm? They use CGI for just about everything, was shocked when the muzzle flash on all the guns was CGI. Good show

Seriously? You were shocked that a tv show uses tv magic for their effects? :facepalm: :facepalm: That's right folks, a double facepalm!

Maybe one day they will find the virus that creates real zombies to shoot with real guns for your viewing pleasure. But until then, I guess a little CGI will have to do.

I can't believe i sat through the crappy comic book show for 15 min to watch the preview for next week. but it was worth it next weeks episode looks even better.

I can't believe i sat through the crappy comic book show for 15 min to watch the preview for next week. but it was worth it next weeks episode looks even better.

Pissed me off pretty good too, funny what theyll do to get people to watch a crappy show.

I changed the channel as soon as I saw the preview. I learned that I am not nearly a big enough nerd to care about comic books from the 15 min I watched.

Id like to see the ratings for the comic book show. 100k first 15 minutes, after the commercial? 7. Excellent episode though. Shits going to get real methinks.

"hey, its the creole from true blood"
great addition!

oh,
n/m

lol

I'm still on the Shane wagon.

Sure, Rick finally grew a set but why did it have to take something significant for him to finally open his fucking eyes. Shane's been on the fucking ball since day one...

If by ball you mean 8 ball of blow. It's great to be prepared, but always on edge? idk if that makes for a good leader. He's ready to snap at any moment. Rick will do what it takes but leaves room for reason/keeping everyone sane, Shane just doesn't give a fuck.

If by ball you mean 8 ball of blow. It's great to be prepared, but always on edge? idk if that makes for a good leader. He's ready to snap at any moment. Rick will do what it takes but leaves room for reason/keeping everyone sane, Shane just doesn't give a fuck.

And that's the exact attitude someone should have when trying to survive the current setting. There's no time to try and have morals in that type of setting. It's not like Shane's been wrong about anything either. I can understand if his decision making was costing people's lives but it's not. Had he not done what he did, Hershel would still have his head up his ass and they would still be searching for Sophia.

And Rick still thinks it's his baby :ph34r:

And that's the exact attitude someone should have when trying to survive the current setting. There's no time to try and have morals in that type of setting. It's not like Shane's been wrong about anything either. I can understand if his decision making was costing people's lives but it's not. Had he not done what he did, Hershel would still have his head up his ass and they would still be searching for Sophia.

And Rick still thinks it's his baby :ph34r:
Otis?

I am sure that Rick knows whats up. He is just not ready to shoot his best friend in the face yet.

Back