timewarp thread (put blast from the past crap here)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I *LOVED* my Sit-N-Spin. I bought my daughter one for Christmas several years back and while I was assembling it, I couldn't help but hop on and go for a twirl :)

yeah, :wub:. mine didn't play songs and shit, but it was the fastest thing on the planet. no doubt.

No prob. Sorry for being a game nazi :) I'm a MegaMan nut... got a GB Pocket with Megaman 5 in my pocket right now :D

My buddy... my buddy... my buddy... my buddy... where ever I go... he goes!

You saved me from going nuts is what you did. haha I used to LOVE MegaMan. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

kirk.jpg

KAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Has anybody seen who's playing him in the movie?

Yeah, it's this guy:

Joseph-Gordon-Levitt_l.jpg

yeah i shat my pantz with the shatner (and repped accordingly) :D

My first game system- still have it too... I was geek enough even back then to want the system with higher technical specs than the NES. Too bad it didn't last. :(

mastersystem.jpg
Still have and play mine. I have Spy vs. Spy in the card form, among others.

You don't by chance have a copy of Ys: Vanished Omens, do you?

No, for this system I have the original Phantasy Star, Spy vs. Spy, R.C. Grand Prix, Alex kidd in Miracle World, Time Soldiers, Columns and Choplifter.

No, for this system I have the original Phantasy Star, Spy vs. Spy, R.C. Grand Prix, Alex kidd in Miracle World, Time Soldiers, Columns and Choplifter.

Most excellent! It wasn't until much later that I owned a Master System, but I did own a Game Gear and went STRAIGHT for the converter. I didn't buy a single GG game... everything I owned was Master System.

I sold it years ago, but I have been re-amassing a SMS collection. Snagged the another Gear and converter too. My only gripe is the nanosecond battery life. But that's what power bricks are for I suppose ^_^

I OWN at that game. 1-2 quarters to finish in Alien mode, and I had the 5 high hard coded scores in my dorm's mall for over 5 years. :D

wow mike... almost 3 pages of solid post whoring.... nicely done :lmao:

Thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was trying to get a solid page with nothing by my posts. :D

Indeed :bo:

:lol:

KAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

:w00t:

yeah i shat my pantz with the shatner (and repped accordingly) :D

I LOVE Star Trek. :ph34r: :D

Still have and play mine. I have Spy vs. Spy in the card form, among others.

Ah, I never was able to get my hands on any cards.

No points there, I already put that up!!!!

Still love it though. I MIGHT get a tiny tat of Alvin somethere, maybe on my left ankle. A tiny Eevee (Pokemon, look it up) tattoo is going on my right one. :DDD

I did try to get all stuff that hadn't been posted yet- I think I did pretty well considering how many and how fast I put them all up!

I've done far more worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I shall go on... hurting you. I will leave you as you left me... as you left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet. Buried alive... buried alive...

Now you may insert said KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :)

(pulled that from memory)

damn, i miss being a kid now. we had the best shit.
fuck this crap they have now. i miss the sitnspin, back to the future, fucking muppet babies.
damn.

Muppet babies....ah the good ol' days. I watched that before I went to daycare every morning. Shit, I remember when Blues Clues first came out.

YouTube - Snowman-Walking in the air

I loved this movie so much as a kid that I learned to play it on the Piano by bout 12.. Its beautiful Song.. This is Best part of the movie where the song is! The FULL Videos on youtube also!! Classic Christmas tradition.. My mom loves it to, Cause of her heritage n'all..

z69983236.jpg

If any of you watch Just one of the Video's I posted, Please watch that Last post I left, The Snowman!! That song, and whole Movie ment Alot to me growing up!

Back